internationalsupergayswap '09

tg76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received my package today. it was a scarf and two candybars. I think it might be handkit? Either way I like it and grateful.

i did indeed crochet the scarf, hope you get some use out of it in LA, enjoy the canadian candy bars, and put the sufu sticker on your computer as a reminder of its purpose.

3404076490_9774b8e206_o.jpg

3404076522_a4e7066ea1_o.jpg

3403265537_b560b60b70_o.jpg

3403265583_f529155f44_o.jpg

package from Youkiorn arrived last week in london but my host was away, so i got my hands on the package only on monday. Some lovely trats that i will enjoy during a walk in the museums and the city. really interested in the soap but probably will use it went i get home at the end of the month. Also coasters and a mug warmer.

thanks!

Glad it got there alright. I know it's not as extravagant as some others have been, but I hope you enjoy it.

got my stuff today from mrchariybrown , i was on vacation so didnt get to open it till now

already had a yummy cookie

3404932208_1f65f55708.jpg

penis drawing, very veiny, sparse ballhairs

3404124433_2eb29b9e13.jpg

other stuff, cookies, korean ramen, cinnabon chapstick, scattered candies, cinnabon post-workout drink powder, strawberry iron pills (?) , american eagle cwg scratch and sniff (MMMMMMMMMMMM), 1 gumball

my personal favorite

big mac cup

3404127045_2bbaae1642.jpg

Okee Dokee... heres my awesome package:

swap3.jpg

swap2.jpg

swap.jpg

Oh and I think we should all bow down and recognize that Fookums is the man.

I'm currently wearing the softest socks in the world and drinking some excellent brew.

Mine went out today, sorry for the delay, so I sent it a bit quicker overseas. $48 shipping.

Hope my buddy enjoys, they didn't leave a lot of options after some post-stalking, and I feel like my package is a bit skimpy compared to some of these. Also have not received mine yet, looking forward to it.

I received a lovely package from Whizkit today - I picked it up on the way to school and then carried it around for my morning classes, while everyone admired it. I was a proud parent.

24fzckw.jpg

Included was:

An amazing mirror broach

A pleated scarf

A pin

2i1jm76.jpg

Lemonade Soda Candy

Blueberry and Mint Candy

Yuzu and Kinkan Candy

1jej6.jpg

Champagne Chocolate

14cwok1.jpg

A Singapore Lottery Ticket!

A Timber notebook!

nv2l3b.jpg

34h80o9.jpg

and:

xfrr51.jpg

Sopeom Music!

I'm listening to it right now -- I really like it a lot! The packaging is equally amazing -- I love the layout and design of it.

Thank you for such a wonderful swap gift! :)