the 'ask a black dude" thread vers.1.0

icandunkonu

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know how like most asians can tell what ethnicity other asians are, right? can black people do this just as well?

budget-airline-pilot.jpg

look like some sorta aborigine...can you black folks distinguish or tell where from?

I could tell an African from a mile away, also some carribean ethnicities. Black people are really a mix of so much people it's more difficult than other races. You could see a black male on the street he could be from Brazilian to Nigerian to Dominican and you wouldnt know until they opened their mouth.

Jmatsu black people arent as racially self centered as asians. We all got thrown into this place together at a time when if you had even a bit of extra melanin you were considered black. So for us its a lot more simplified: if you at least have a tan and your down for the cause you're a part of the team.

you know how like most asians can tell what ethnicity other asians are, right? can black people do this just as well?

/quote]

Blacks are not as distinct in looks as Asians can be. I can tell what region of Africa folks are from and I can tell a Carribean in a few guesses. Black Americans and Brits are a bit hard to tell

I can for the most part. I would guess that dude is from Papua New Guinea,which is closer to Asia than Africa if I'm not mistaken.

budget-airline-pilot.jpg

look like some sorta aborigine...can you black folks distinguish or tell where from?

Aborigines arent "black". theyre actually genetically closer related to whites than they are to Africans.

do y'all fucks w/ rae & ghost or is that just for white kids from the burbs and azn's that think they're harder than they actually are.

i know the wu-tang question was dropped, but this is more specific.

rae and ghost are good in my book, no rapper keeps it realer than ghost

For validation do cwg's secretly love black guys? I had a enlightenment but i wonder if its a fluke.

it all depends on how much their fathers hate black doods, it's a forbidden fruit type of thing

For validation do cwg's secretly love black guys? I had a enlightenment but i wonder if its a fluke.

I dont know about CWG's but it works in black guys favor too. Once upon a time you could get killed for even looking at a white woman, so its just like damn I have to do it, some urge over you lol.

street cred? I dont know why that term keeps on coming up you're probably messing with some trashy ass girls. Most white girls I know want nothing to do with the term "Street Cred" lol trust me.

street cred? I dont know why that term keeps on coming up you're probably messing with some trashy ass girls. Most white girls I know want nothing to do with the term "Street Cred" lol trust me.

i'm saying the rich white girls down here only call your ass up for dope and to tell all their friends they chilled with a black dude. you know what im saying? i live in florida though so things might be different here.

only the middle class and lower white girls fuck with brothers down here. i think the rich ones are scared they might get grounded or some shit lol