Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok smart alec, I meant athletic gymwear, was thinking of something else at the time.

I did hear that they're $68 each, that cant be right can it??!!!

^they were 68.

pocket tees also.

classic logo 5-panels were 36.

ventile was 218.

didn't check the chino, but the work pants were 98

twill pants 110.

supposedly the red/tan ventile parka is done too. some shit will prolly be restocked tomorrow or saturday.

i saw that on strictlystoopreme (i think), i tend to doubt it's really true and even so there'll be no problem getting it for at least a week if it's like the varsity last year (the only outerwear that was even remotely popular). maybe they'll get a bump with the heatwave this weekend though. though definitely the red will go first, blue/green next and black last as always.

e - probably the only things you'd have a problem with are lou reed, box logo new eras, maybe the classic logo hoody, camo camp caps and potentially random accessories. hit me up if you're thinking of going through this wknd

supreme has attained a new level of being dick to customers and it's pretty genius.

for years they have been ignoring customers, lying about stock, saying items are 'display only' which are all very effective but not particularly original...

today when I went they tried telling me they only had a shirt left in yellow. I was like "ok well thanks but I don't wear yellow." They bring it out to me anyway, but I hand it back and say "I'll have to miss this one I really don't wear yellow."

then right as I am checking out one of the guys comes over and hands me a grey shirt.

dudes trying to bluff me or some shit. Whatever though, got what I wanted.

then right as I am checking out one of the guys comes over and hands me a grey shirt.

dudes trying to bluff me or some shit. Whatever though, got what I wanted.

that's a kind of weird story but it's not uncommon for them on busy days to not know exactly what kind of stock they have esp with t-shirts. if you've ever sold t-shirts at a gig or something you know you just have boxes of t-shirts of all random sizes & i never got the impression they prepared much more than that beyond tagging and folding them. add to that four different people running stuff back and forth and people changing their mind and you have total stock chaos

i can see where you think it was like a coolness test but you should be happy that someone thought to actually make things right. the part i found bizarre is that they brought you something you said you didn't want

is the alqueda and classic 5 pannel sold out like the "resellers" are claiming.

the 5 pannel is a stretch fit right not a snapback? well i hope its a stretchfit and it would piss me off if beasts are beasting these.

prays 5 pannels are flexfit. snapback would be corny

yes, there was a line today. i'd say around 15 people or so. are they sold out of that lou t? i don't keep up with this, but i wanted it. not enough to wait in line though

its probably safe to say that its at least "sold out"

if you ask you might get lucky.

this thread seems a lot slower than the last couple of seasons haha

is the alqueda and classic 5 pannel sold out like the "resellers" are claiming.

the 5 pannel is a stretch fit right not a snapback? well i hope its a stretchfit and it would piss me off if beasts are beasting these.

prays 5 pannels are flexfit. snapback would be corny

I applaud your tenacity.

ok so i know they had the warehouse sale and i saw everything they had! but

the polo inspired leather clasp hats, i watch ebay daily does anyone know where i can find one i want to get all of the colors. i dont get how they did not show up on crash street or anything.

edit: piffman at ss is bugging with 50 a peice from a warehouse sale.

example of a plaid version i have all of the plaid ones except this one

8926843.jpg

e - probably the only things you'd have a problem with are lou reed, box logo new eras, maybe the classic logo hoody, camo camp caps and potentially random accessories. hit me up if you're thinking of going through this wknd

thanks, i knew the hyped stuff. suprised about the parka though if it's actually true. the days of getting the good outerwear on sale are gone. 218 is rough, wasn't the s/s07 parka like 150?

its probably safe to say that its at least "sold out"

if you ask you might get lucky.

this thread seems a lot slower than the last couple of seasons haha

superfuture is slower this season

ok so i know they had the warehouse sale and i saw everything they had! but

the polo inspired leather clasp hats, i watch ebay daily does anyone know where i can find one i want to get all of the colors. i dont get how they did not show up on crash street or anything.

edit: piffman at ss is bugging with 50 a peice from a warehouse sale.

i got a khaki one for 50, not from the warehouse

thanks, i knew the hyped stuff. suprised about the parka though if it's actually true. the days of getting the good outerwear on sale are gone. 218 is rough, wasn't the s/s07 parka like 150?

superfuture is slower this season

it's a good looking parka w/good colorways and it's got a box logo on the front, not surprised it's popular

ss07 stripe parka was 220

superfuture has been a nightmare ever since the 3.9 update...they basically ruined the place

It could just be that the stock was limited to provide for the web store. I was there by 2ish yesterday and they didnt have a full stock of that jkt. I cant see a color way and specific sizes selling out in a $210 Parka within 3hrs of opening day. I haven't seen any on the bay and Crashstreet had everything as a "pre-order".

I had my eye on it, so i'll be a little bummed to find out its gone by day 2.

the classic hoodie and striped placket hoodie were both complete garbage...

ventile parka was ehh. red/tan is peaced, and the blue/green jumpoff doesn't look so great w/ the gold buttons/zipper.

baseball jacket was paper thin, not that i'd wear it anyway.

heather t's are a complete rip @ $70 a pop.

backpacks, on the other hand, are fucking dope. they're really big, nicely made, and $138. i can't even decide which i cop soonest, but i'm leaning towards the green/rasta one.

windbreaker is a joke - uniqlo can fart out something bettter...

i'm still interested to see what the striped hooded jacket and campus jackets will look like