Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most webhosting arrangements give you a slice of bandwidth/computing power based on a tiered system (more $$$ more horsepower). unfortunately supreme's business model calls for massive bursts of sales so this will tend to overload whatever limits they have in place. they probably didn't expect this much demand and probably increasing the number of items isn't helping since that just adds to the number of requests.

coming soon to supertrash - which was worse, supreme s/s 09 webshop open or sufu 4.0 launch?

iirc if an item is sold out in a certain size, it won't even show up so the grey thing sounds unrelated to stock

and rod, never ever again use the words flexfit and gully in the same sentence.

Would anyone be willing to buy and ship this cap to me in Europe for a fee (I believe it's called proxying)

H25_group.jpgCanvas+Denim+Camp+Cap.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xcBcGCBk370/Sa93FtX7rQI/AAAAAAAACgo/vIY-_IJRPP0/s1600-h/Canvas+Denim+Camp+Cap.jpg

The blue one. Will pay good money.

Please pm me, and thanks in advance!

^coaches jacket is very dope in person... the patches are great.

i wasn't a big fan of the placket hoodie.. i thought the sizing was pretty awkward, at least for my body type.

i still can't believe how fast those parkas went, especially since you could get last years parka on sale in the online store... heather t's too, $70?!?!

last season's parka sucked. actually i wish i picked up the quilted field coat from a few years back but whatever.

the parka seemed to hit that perfect storm - instantly recognizable as a supreme piece (not just branding but in concept and colorways), workwear details, the rest of the jackets were kind of lame and appealing to those who are sort of growing out of the classic street styles but still dig the brand. being featured in the cool trans shoot (and gq, apparently) was probably a plus too

btw i think all chinos that supreme have done are button fly? i'm only mentioning that because i want a to correct me with the one exception from 1997 or whatever haha.

whats the difference between the work pants and the chinos??:confused:

work pants are much thinner/lighter. chinos are heavy duty. cut might be different too.

i think it's kinda funny that the small sizes of work pants and large sizes of chinos sold out, yet the small chinos and large work pants are still around... us fat mofos must be ballin.

looks like i got what i wanted. even got to the payment confirmation page where it said:

Your order has been successfully processed on Mar 13 at 11:01 and will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. You will receive a shipping confirmation with the tracking number once the order has been processed. A receipt has been emailed to you.

but i have yet to receive an email. last time i ordered it was pretty instantaneous. think my order went through?

looks like i got what i wanted. even got to the payment confirmation page where it said:

Your order has been successfully processed on Mar 13 at 11:01 and will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. You will receive a shipping confirmation with the tracking number once the order has been processed. A receipt has been emailed to you.

but i have yet to receive an email. last time i ordered it was pretty instantaneous. think my order went through?

they are always hit or miss with those confirmation emails

sometimes i have gotten them right after i order, other times none at all and sometimes a few days after i have already recieved that stuff

they are always hit or miss with those confirmation emails

sometimes i have gotten them right after i order, other times none at all and sometimes a few days after i have already recieved that stuff

haha! as soon as i posted, i get the email that it's been shipped! got tracking number too.