Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

line wasn't quite as bad as the last few seasons - full block of jersey at most @ opening time.

there was one t-shirt that wasn't previewed - a drawing of a car in flames along the same themes as cut the crap. t-shirt colors were black, white, grey, red, navy (must have heard me bitching about this) with only yellow repping the fruity spring colors. tees are 32 except lou (44)

the ventile parka is out (and decent for 218), as is the m-65 (garbage, maybe 228 or 238), faux moncler and coaches jacket. fleecewise there's classic logo (cyc, 110) and snap placket (not cyc). i think i also saw the vfw hoodie too but not sure. work pants and regular chinos but no stripes. almost all of the button downs they previewed iirc (all 110)

capwise they had the box logo and a banner fitted (with boxing gloves on the side and green underbill), plus the classic 5 panel and the denim caps which have one of those curved pointy brims that only look good on white guys with male pattern baldness. also the vfw trucker

the pocket tee is a speckled short sleeve one

some guy in line was really stoked on the "marvin hayes" tees, man he must have been really let down when he got in there

btw they've instituted a walkie talkie system where someone on the floor would radio back what you wanted and bring it out to you.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, they pushed the (same) counter back to make more space so there's now a mirror next to the hat rack and on the north side they lengthened the rails. the bench is now metal and there must be less wood because it doesn't feel as warm tonally. the dressing room is now in the back corner to the right of the skate decks and has a sliding metal door. the stock room must be a lot narrower i'm guessing

the upshot is that the vibe is moved over one notch closer to the old stussy store

They have shadow plaid and western plaid shirts out. Multi-stripe Oxfords are out as well.

The sizing is seemingly fixed. An XL in both the above mentioned shirts fit nice and roomy(i'm scrawny though). For length they completely cover an Allstyle XL tee.

wow... that is very good news. are the t's cut any looser too?

There is only one listed stockist for Supreme in Sydney and I haven't had time to check out their store. Can anyone tell me where the majority of Supreme is made. I know it's a NYC based brand but are the garments actually made in the US?

There is only one listed stockist for Supreme in Sydney and I haven't had time to check out their store. Can anyone tell me where the majority of Supreme is made. I know it's a NYC based brand but are the garments actually made in the US?

Depends on the item. It used to be almost exclusively USA, Canada, and Japan, but now more pieces are being made in China.

For the most part, quality has remained relatively consistent regardless of country of origin.

wish i knew what was gonna be on the webstore because all i want is not much

no apologies tee

al queda trucker burgundy (any info on retail)

classic 5 panel in white or burgundy/purple (any info on retail?)

camera pouch

cut sewn jersey

oxford.

any idea if these are going quick?