what racial epiphets are hurled in your general direction?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a black guy called me 'cocky ass japanese' from his care one time. does that count for anything?

chink was pretty popular circa 1995, but they never knew that i was a slope instead

extra question: when segregation was around before 1965, which water fountain/baffroom did the asians and hispanics go to?

I can't really think of any good slurs for white people or that would actually bother me

gaijin maybe?

surprised at what some people get

so previous level concept

why would "gaijin" bother you? i guess it could be used as a slur, but nobody who speaks japanese really uses it as such.

why would "gaijin" bother you?

maybe I misunderstand it's meaning

but having lived in japan as a child I understand the concept of minority

but I don't recall ever hearing it directed at me

most people were extremely freindly

I got my haircut once and all the ladies wanted to cut my hair

they had never met a white person

when i had a spock haircut (cmon it was a long time ago) the security guard in my office building would call me bruce lee

he wasnt trying to be a dick but i didnt say wassup wesley snipes or what it is eddie murphy just because he was a black dude

:shrug:

haha you were fuckin sandiego emos.

Are there any niggers here tonight? I know that one nigger who works here, I see him back there. Oh, there's two niggers, customers, and, ah, aha! Between those two niggers sits one kike-- man, thank God for the kike! Uh, two kikes. That's two kikes, and three niggers, and one spic. One spic-- two, three spics. One mick. One mick, one spic, one hick, thick, funcky, spunky boogey. And there's another kike. Three kikes. Three kikes, one guinea, one greaseball. Three greaseballs, two guineas. Two guineas, one hunky funky lace-curtain Irish mick. That mick spic hunky funky boogey. Two guineas plus three greaseballs and four boogies makes usually three spics. Minus two Yid spic Polack funky spunky Polacks.

i love this post, someone should post it on SZ.

i just made a comment there where i dropped the f-bomb twice in one post, let's see if they'll ban me for that. at the end of the day, i can't congregate in some place where i can't say 'nigga' or 'faggot' freely as i please, freedom of speech and creativity man....

i don't think i've ever been hurled any racist slurs...not even "chink." Shit, I refer to Chinese women as "chank bitches" all the time.

no one has ever said anything racist to my face as an insult.

i guess the probability of being bombed scared them.

but i have an old teacher/friend who i joke with that tells me to brush the sand off my nose sometimes.

oh, and kylefall tells me racist arab jokes whenever he can.

extra question: when segregation was around before 1965, which water fountain/baffroom did the asians and hispanics go to?

i asked my grandmother (latina) about this before and she said she just acted like she was ''white'', once her and my grandfather almost got arrested for giving a black woman some change when she didn't have enough money to get on the bus

----

the girl with the fat ass,

i've never been called anything to my face, but that's what happens when people have internalized racist feelings.... i use words like mulatto and colored which i guess aren't p.c. but u r what u r