what racial epiphets are hurled in your general direction?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does being chased down North Avenue 3 or 4 blocks at night with a bag of buger king in my hand by a group of racist teenage black hostiles count if I couldn't really hear everything they were saying because it sounded like they all had marbles in their mouths?

if you don't know what they were saying how do you know they were racist?

Wah, wah, wah. Big fucking deal. Oh wait, I forgot that muslims are more equal than everybody else in Europe.

if you don't know what they were saying how do you know they were racist?

:rolleyes:

I was able to decipher a few racist remarks among the yelling and sloganeering as they postured themselves down the street. I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with the burger king in my hand as I was in an all black neighborhood in a rough part of baltimore city that I was living across from at the time.

I suppose whether or not the motives of a group of angry white youth chasing a black man down the street randomly would be questioned as "were they really racist?" as well, but i seriously doubt it. I think we would all naturally assume race was a factor.

Ugh.

Wah, wah, wah. Big fucking deal. Oh wait, I forgot that muslims are more equal than everybody else in Europe.

did you read it?

not really my point

It is faintly ridiculous and the word 'paki' does not equal muslim

more of a coincidence that we happen to be discussing this subject and this story appears when clearly most people use epithets as terms of endearment within the confines of a freindship

i grew up with a couple nguyens

close close friends of mine

i was told it should be pronounced "when" but he tolerated "knew-when"

^^ i always thought it was, nguyen="when" one word
its pronouced when??

and here i was saying it in 3 syllables

It's one syllable, but it's a complex syllable, like "strength" in English.

If I had to write it phonetically in English, it would be something like "ngwheng," with a slight rising intonation. (Of course, my Vietnamese isn't top-notch.)

A related anecdote: The phone at my parents' house has talking caller ID. I was there recently and the phone rang.

"DONALD NUGUHYAND!" the phone called out.

"Who?" I muttered. "Donald Sutherland? Who the hell is calling here?"

"DONALD NUGUHYAND!" it called out again.

I got up and looked at the called ID. "Donald Nguyen." Of course.

did you read it?

not really my point

It is faintly ridiculous and the word 'paki' does not equal muslim

more of a coincidence that we happen to be discussing this subject and this story appears when clearly most people use epithets as terms of endearment within the confines of a freindship

Oh no, m'man. I wasn't directing "wah wah" at you, I was directing that at the overwhelming number of militant European muslims -- who seem to think that they have the right to impose themselves and their racist, sexist, albophobic backwater values by force, violence, and a bratty, selfish attitude upon the nations that they immigrate to.

Oh no, m'man. I wasn't directing "wah wah" at you, I was directing that at the overwhelming number of militant European muslims -- who seem to think that they have the right to impose themselves and their racist, sexist, albophobic backwater values by force, violence, and a bratty, selfish attitude upon the nations that they immigrate to.

I can only imagine how a local society in any Islamic country would respond if some white immigrants residing there would appeal to political correctness and other shit of that sort.

I got that

Mohammad actually heralded one of the greatest explosions of knowledge and innovation the world has ever seen

It's a shame that a few fanatics bring everyone else down with them

friend of mine is from Bangladesh and he had an arranged marriage about two years ago his wife is from the same village he was born in

they just had a baby and are very happy

she has to take a citizenship exam the book for which is several hundred pages and contains ridiculous questions that any natural born Englishman would be unable to answer

doesn't seem particularly fair either

I can only imagine how a local society in any Islamic country would respond if some white immigrants residing there would appeal to political correctness and other shit of that sort.

Racist and sexist persecution is law in many, if not most middle eastern countries. I don't want to see this backwards way of thinking influence Europe.

If Europens would stop fearing, organize themselves against the wishes of their coward governments and drive the fundamentalist scum from their lands,

This man would be dead:

imam_abu_hamza.jpg

And this man would not:

TheoVanGogh.jpg