Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

Thanks Almostnice, I think i'll skip it for now as I have alot on my plate (see Lvc thread post from today). May join up later when my life doesnt resemble a car crash, and I can focus more on my Son's denim needs..
sorry,just read your LVC post.with no doubts you and your son are always welcome in this tour,iam sure everybody will let you join when you are ready for it.

I know, its hard to explain it to the mothers,my wife was like: " what? your going to send Ida's ( daughters name ) pants to a person you never met before to the US?" took some explanation cause my wife isnt too understandable about my dedication.

when u show her the pic's on here, she'll get it. funny, we should put this in the "you know when you're addicted thread. . ." When you're sending your kids jeans around the world for a tour! my friends, we have reached another level here. . .

when u show her the pic's on here, she'll get it. funny, we should put this in the "you know when you're addicted thread. . ." When you're sending your kids jeans around the world for a tour! my friends, we have reached another level here. . .
know what? thats exactly what I did yesterday,it was the first time she had a closer look at my "strange internetforum",she was thrilled when she saw this threads pics!in the end we spend 2 hours together on sufu,showing her the different threads and explaining how it works.after this thread she spended most time in the "raw for women-thread"!so shes alot more understandable now,even promised me that my daughters new pair of HM's gets washed by me only.what a success!still not sure how to explain the arriving of my WH Lumberjack shirt and Buzz Rickson sweater coming hopefully the next days....

nice pic dr heech, you son looks adorable. nice jacket by the way.

lee archives also has some great lee repros for kids. but i guess the prize is to much . still check out the blog

http://ameblo.jp/wh-archives/

Thanks Fardin,

Nice link. Especially liking those frisco jeens.

BTW the jacket is my 1934 Lee 101J from Japan (purchased in 2002) which we discussed previously in our 101J debate..

A world tour of a kids' jeans pair...wow, that will be incredible.

Just out of curiosity: how many kids is an average pair of jeans going to survive? Last pair of H&M denim I got for my godson lasted about 10 weeks.

Try that, adults...

Just out of curiosity: how many kids is an average pair of jeans going to survive? Last pair of H&M denim I got for my godson lasted about 10 weeks.

Try that, adults...

i bought the pair in march,so my daughter wore them since on and off.even made from selvagedenim i didnt expected too much from them,being a pair of HMs...

but they are holding up very well,no holes or rips,only the right knee is showing a bit of heavy wear-something iam sure our salaami will be very happy to take care off!

You're lucky, they're girls. For boys, the knees seems to last 10 weeks max when they're under seven. We have a stash of six in our front room, all with the side seams split, waiting for the time to finish the patching.

It's essential, I find, to make sure the patch extends below the hole by at least two inches - otherwise you get another hole under the first one, as those legs keep getting lankier.

Salaami, glad you're in on this, consider our 128 and 136cm H&Ms at everyone's disposal, once the sprogs are big enough.

when i was in frankfurt i walked through the redlight district, and it reminded me of the village in manhattan, just with more peepshows. to even things out i went to get some ice-cream.

^^ lol,but we should stop it now,i mean this is the kids thread..

Paul,i know you brits are mad teadrinkers,even though i never understoud why you people could enjoy a paperbag thrown into a mug of hot water.its even available with included milk and 1-3 sugars!

If i had it large the night before,i prefer loose green tea poured over with mineralwater at the exact temperature of 95°Celsius,let it simmer for exact 100 seconds and hey presto!

but your indigotea sounds interesting,what brand is it?