Who is the biggest sheep on Sufu?

djrajio

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize there was a trend quotient on sheepiness.

But I degress, I haven't been up to date on the newest posters since the majority all post and act a-like.

Thanks twlighte. I'm glad my thread was influential enough to you to make your first post.

how do you differentiate between the sheep and people's style evolving based on being exposed to different shit on the internet? is it the amount of time it takes to change over?

Good job on mind read , that was the first thing that popped into my mind when reading this thread.

anyone who bought a piece of robert geller

you are the ultimate sheep man, sorry.

this thread is sheepish

since im posting here, does that make me a sheep? and by extension, does everyone else who quotes this become a sheep to this specific post?

fuck this got real meta real fast.

prof, dior homme looks would be against the grain these days, not sheepish. like that tom guy.

i likes the hedi dior-margiela concept.

this thread is on point.

no, dh is still sheepish unless its worn well

its biting a 5 year old aesthetic that started getting played out ages ago. just because everybody who knows whats up hopped off years ago doesnt mean the long tail aren't sheep.

the thing is that if something looks really good on somebody without any cultural connotations (impossible, i know, but at least with next to none) then its probably fairly timeless and thus not sheepy

sheep will hop onto the next played out trend when it arrives

wow this got pretentious really quickly

other sheep:theblinding, everybody who wears head to toe dh (or dh-esque) in 2008.

I wouldn't call theblinding a sheep. Every fit I've ever seen him in is of that whole Pete Doherty, indie-boy, dior homme vein, and although kind of out of date now, at least he's consistent and can somewhat pull it off, even after receiving loads of hate.