Eternal Jeans

minya

I'll get Eternal 811 from Rakuten shop next week, Eternal 811 one wash just left at bears rakuten, no more unwashed Eternal 811. Where can unwashed Eternal 811?

I don't have raw Jeans before, I need someone have Eternal 811 give me advise. My true waist is " 31.5" inch, What size should i buy for Eternal 811 one wash?

Thanks.

^^^

I'm just curious; wouldn't it bother you to wear them once the red tab had been cut off?

not really, at all really. The arcs are more important to me than the red tab, and personally i don't care all too much about arcs either. these things are never deal breakers for me, as the denim and cut are always #1 in my book. for a split second i thought about buying from a proxy but realized the price would be almost identical anyways. at least with BIG i'd get free chainstitching and the ability to return them...

wait so are the thighs on most eternals a little slim? cause i just ordered a pair of eternals, still in transit, im about a 35 waist and i ordered a 34, so i hope it fits. but then again i usually buy a 34 and havent had much problems.

hey poly if you need unwash 811's lemme know your size i can get it for you at take5..

while appreciate your help edmond, what's exactly the point of raw 811's if i plan on one washing them myself anyways? the variation between the 29 and 30 according to BIG is only the waist, which i would be able to stretch if i soaked only the waistband...

nope none ims orry but these would fit me according to t5.. the waist on these are the same as the waist measruement of the raw 872's.. ( i wear 33 on sam's , 24 on sda. 33 on sc's all raw) for referrence