Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

in my expirience the FC denim looses just the indigo that is worn off anyway,mine always come out looking fresh,not loosing idigo where it doesnt belong to.if that doesnt makes sense bear in mind that iam drunk now.up yours.

you are always drunk, would rep if i could

^interesting. . . photos are hard to judge. you've probably answered this before somewhere, but did you get the longer inseam FC's? btw, I'm 6'4 225. . .:rolleyes:
after the BIG mail we all received i orderd a long inseam version,according to BIG being 39" inseam,hemmed to 37",for some reason they sended me an unhemmend version being scary 40" long.thats why I always wash at 70°C,hoping for more shrinkage.now I dont care anyway,being drunk helps alot getting over denim problems.thank you Gordon,Bills from the salvation army are getting to you directly.

well, not every1 can be in front. i maybe just trudging along and trying to keep up, but i'm glad to still be in the running [tho at the back]... and def loving the experience.

not much overall change to crow about since the 1st wash, so i thought i'd hunker down for some macro shiet. i'm digging how the denim has softened up... [still dark indigo on "less-traffic" areas . waist has stretched out +2 full sizes to a 34. 'thought i effed up sizing @ the getgo. the combs are meh, but the whiskers are gorgeously 'hulking' to the surface.

ScanCrotch1.jpg

ScanCroth4.jpg

ScanLapPoc.jpg

almostnice, you say you don't work in them, but on this page there's a pic of you @work in the FC... no bullshit, i love you man! this is why drunk mofos can't testify in court. you're right about the crocking, they only fade in ''high-trafic'' areas. the only reason mine faded so quickly is cause i did crazy-physical work this summer so hard that my body is still recovering from it. at first my goal was to only hot soak when needed, then i lost my job and switched over to stone-masonry/contracting, so things got onto/into them that i simply had to wash them if i was going to continue wearing them for regular public use. if they were just a work jean i would've only washed them rather infrequently.

EVERYBODY'S jeans are looking good.

p-wing, you gotta show me that hip-bag. it looks just like mine!

^^to be correct there are two pics in this thread showing me welding in them.i wouldnt usually dare,but those pics were made while doing a quick job that had to be done in this very moment,i got a call on a saturday then,had no other workpants,so i didnt care.i do every work at home in them.

BrownMetallic i love the fit and the whiskers look great. How did you size these?

unintentionally sized down 1. ordered them back n Dec before putting poundage. i was looking to exchange/trade for a 33, but nothing surfaced... also, the main reason why i started late.

oh, well! just lucked out, i guess. in retrospect, tho the denim used were a less known quality [being heavier @ 15oz+], zimbabwes are known to turn out soft and pliable after multiple washes..... also, they were heavier + not tightly weaved.

edit: incidentally, i am currently looking to snag a 0105C W31 [sized down 2] just cuz i love the denim.... and tnx for the reps guys!

Everyone's jeans are looking great! Good to see more updates. I'm going to give it a couple more weeks and another wash before I take any more photos, because not much is really going on right now.

Absolutely love the denim FC/BiG used for these jeans. Aside from their lighter weight, is the denim used in the rest of FC's line like this?

salary man status... literally nothing to show for it ! i lead a boring afterwork life.. =/ just very few fades here and there bro has the camera for the weekend maybe ill snap a few when it comes back

ditto... my fades are nothing to speak of, as you can see on the previous page :P