Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

people are complaining about the arguing, but why not, no one has any postable wear but these two, and if they do they haven't exactly flooded this thread with pics...

and to say that being physically active in jeans(regardless of cost) is disrespect to the jean is worse than painting them. im not going to call the jets equip manager and try to order those tight uniform pants to go play football, im gonna wear my jeans. do they make special pants for climbing trees anyway?

people are complaining about the arguing, but why not, no one has any postable wear but these two, and if they do they haven't exactly flooded this thread with pics...

and to say that being physically active in jeans(regardless of cost) is disrespect to the jean is worse than painting them. im not going to call the jets equip manager and try to order those tight uniform pants to go play football, im gonna wear my jeans. do they make special pants for climbing trees anyway?

Most of the arborists I know wear 501s

im not even fucking with this thread for a few months, so no worries from me. this thread is starting to suck, not because of the banter, but because of the banter complaining about the banter! if it werent for the recent controversy, so far this would be the ''fullcount-fit-pics-of-me-in-my-livingroom'' thread. you can find me in klue's action thread. its fun there.

The nice weather today is great for doing some work in my flat that I should have done since november...

P1020976-1.jpg

Beautiful pic

I had a great weekend in sunny Bristol. It was nice to meet friends I miss so dearly. My friend celebrated his 23rd birthday. It was an awesome house party!

edit: I wear 0105C #030, sz 31

Pictures from the next morning

IMG_0596.jpg

The paraffin lamps used to set the mood!

IMG_0597.jpg

The great view of Cabot Tower from the patio

IMG_0601.jpg

My failed attempt to capture the awesome colour from the jeans

IMG_0604.jpg

Me with a douchey smile because it's sunny and I'm happy

IMG_0605.jpg

and off to beef brisket noodles and dim sum brunch

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

Spring is here

IMG_0610.jpg

My good friend with Banksy's work of art

IMG_0612.jpg

College Green, what a great place to be when the sun is up

klue made the vest with 14 oz. cone mills selvege

DSC_0499.jpg

DSC_0503.jpg

i sewed a penny inside, what color do you think we will see ?

DSC_0502.jpg