How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

well, yes. there's a lot of taper below the knee (really comfortable down there). but, since they're high-motherfucking-rise, if you wear them comfortably on your hips the ass and top block looks really dumpy. not to mention, the thighs are incredibly loose. but, if you wear them as cut/intended (again, high rise...), which is about maybe 2 inches below your navel(?), the thighs fit nice, the top block is okay... but overall it's pretty uncomfortable.

as for sizing, i'd go true waist sizing since you will most likely be wearing them near your true waist for a bit till they stretch. and then you will be able to (but would you dare) wear them a bit sagged or slouched, it'll fit snug.

(and just for reference, mine stretched about 1.5" in the waist and similarly in the hips)

anyone got Imperial Shearer fit pics? need advice on sizing.

cccoz2.png

on the left.. i am true 31 ordered a 30. fit is nice I wear mine at hips. loose on thighs but that's what i prefer. not too skinny either. and i am hardly sagging because it makes my thighs look big

I forgot to mention that I had mine tapered from the knee down...