How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

About 3 hours..haha they'll stretch out, im not worried.

Three hours and you're rocking a wallet fade?

And probably already stretched out as much as they will be, if there's a wallet fade. You need to sell those and size up, those are never going to stretch out enough where they'll be flattering.

That's what I was thinking last page. Cause those definitely don't look 3 hours brand new with the wallet fades and shit. Those are probably not going to stretch.

I'm 5'11 and lost a whole bunch of weight to go down to 165 lbs and bought a whole lot of premium jeans but am on a hiatus as I gained back some weight to go up to 188 lbs and could not fit in any of my jeans anymore. However, I am on my way back down again and currently at 182 lbs and still haven't stopped purchasing jeans at my 168lb size of 30 waist which are still coming in but just hung up in my closet until I can fit in them again.

Here is the list of my current premium jeans so far:

PBJ xx007 one wash sz 31

Somet 003 slim straight sz 29

RRL slim bootcut raw sz 29

Ande Whall Grifter sz 31

Diesel zatiny sz 30

Diesel zathan (like a pseudo-raw) sz 30

Eternal 872 sz 30

PBJ xx010 purple face Raw sz 30

Kill city sz 31

I haven't received the last three yet but when I get back down to my low weight again, ill take some photos and post up.

My preference is more for slim to slim tight. I know the eternals I'm getting is a relaxed fit.

I'm still looking for the jean that can give me a low rise (9in or lower front, 12.75 in or lower back), slim thigh (21 inch upper thigh), slim straight (7.75 in knee and to hem),with a longer inseam like 36 inch.

Haven't found one yet. All my pbjs come in 33in inseam which I find a bit contradictory to what they seem to try to accomplish in their designs.

That is why my pbjxx010 I am yet to receive I plan to soak only knee up.

To prevent any extra shrinkage to the initial inseam. And just do soaks and washes from knee up always on that jean.

Think that's a bad idea?