How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

xpost from Oni thread

after a 2 hour soak in hottest tap water, changed out twice. i am very satisfied with the fit. Stuck a hanger in the waistband so it would not shrink too much. Fortunately, waist band shrunk very minimally. Sat around for an hour with the top button undone and finally was able to button it. So here are the fit pics post-soak (didnt take pre-soak unfortunately).

DSC_1527s.jpg

DSC_1541s.jpg

DSC_1537s.jpg

Sorry the pictures are blurry.

yeah im pleasantly surprised. i was excpting these to be a bit baggier so i was unsure. the leg opening is slightly below 8. i usually wear my jeans sagged but theyre so tight on waist i cant even move it down an inch. its still wet while im wearing it and it feels like as its drying, its shrinking more and more around waist.

Here's my flat head 5100's in size 28... i got them hemmed as well because since they have a wider leg opening I would have been stepping all over them.

crappy pics, but you get an idea of the fit

251500136O408905109.jpg

251500141O767633981.jpg

APC size 29 (sized down 2) , 2 months old.

, prob unnecessary for this thread but wanted to see comments anyways:

jeans1.jpg

jeans2.jpg

jeans3.jpg

the only thing i dont like about these jeans it the amt of sock shown when im sitting, rides up high. strange for a 34 inseam jean

^^ whats your true waist size?

i think size 28 will look better

i usually wear 31s

in the pics they look sorta baggy but they are pretty slim on me. tho the thighs have stretched out a bit more than i would have liked.

great fit on those 710s Dino

I’ve been sorting through my photobucket today, so thought I might as well stick these up. All of the following pictures were taken when the jeans were brand new, so they give a good indication of how they fit at tag size prior to any stretching. The PBJs and Sammies were purchased from BIG and put through their OXS service before being hemmed. The Diors are raw and haven't been altered. For reference, I'm around 5ft 7 and a 29/30 waist.

PBJ XX-005BK, 30/30.5

DSCF1571.jpg

Dior Brut 19cm (MIJ), size 28

CopyofDSCF3195.jpg

Samurai S710XX, 29/33.5

DSCF2492.jpg

PBJ XX-005, indigo, 28/33

Copyof2008_0227Image0001.jpg

Copyof2008_0227Image0002.jpg

I received these today and they're currently very tight in the waist. My black pair stretched out a lot though, which is why I sized down so much this time around, so I'm hoping that they'll become a bit more comfortable soon.