How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

they are a 32. real waist size is a 31, but for the price i thought i would take the gamble and see if i could make it work esp since the denim is so heavy and i remember edmond saying not to size down (although he didnt say to size up either...)

im just not sure if sizing down would have made that much of a difference as it could just be more of the overall cut isnt for me.

they are a 32. real waist size is a 31, but for the price i thought i would take the gamble and see if i could make it work esp since the denim is so heavy and i remember edmond saying not to size down (although he didnt say to size up either...)

im just not sure if sizing down would have made that much of a difference as it could just be more of the overall cut isnt for me.

How does the waist fit?

These look like they did'nt shrink at all..

Fill ur bathtub..steaming hot water

Throw jeans in

Leave there for 5 hours

Let dry

im wondering if these are done shrinking. when i bought they they were warm washed. when i got them i boiling hot soaked them for 3 hours to where they fit like the before pictures. there was actually some shrinkage after the boiling soak. now after the hot wash it doesnt look like anything has shrunken down in addition.

do you think that ive gotten rid of the majority of the shrinkage by now?

chiming in with more contest skulls (5010xx 6x6 raw.) size 30; i measure about 31.5" where i wear them and the waist has been loose since the first wear. the rest of the pant fits very slim though. 6'2" ~155 lbs. one week old in these pictures.

frontt.jpg

side.jpg

Quick question.. (CROSS POST FROM SAMURAI THREAD)

I bought the S0500's in a 29, had APC's in a 31, but found them a little too loose to my liking.. Should i just exchange them? Will they stretch enough to get to where they are now? (+1 inch in waist) or should i not even start em? and will the ass stretch a little, kinda hard to tie my shoes...haha

Excuse the mess,

IMG_5064.jpg

IMG_5063.jpg

honestly the jeans are perfect from right above the knee, down.. if i were to loose about 15 lbs (7kg), would this make a difference? (doctor's orders)

Any similar models for the fit im trying to get...

(btw, they still have the tag, im assuming everyone can see they are pre soak)

they are both size 31, sorry about that... i sized down one from my regular size.

the skulls fit great but the flatheads shrunk a little, and i need to get them patched before i keep stretch them back out.

i just some some oni blues, so we'll see how soon that gets done...

i've been looking at the database here, and i kinda got too tired finding info after page 40... anways, im 184cm, 180 pounds with big legs and hips... what is a raw/dry denim that will fit me well after soaking? I am not too good with denim since i don't own much, but i wear size 34's in edwins, size 35 for uniqlo.. my true hip/waist length is size 35. and my length is 34'

Trying to find slim straight type of jeans.

thanks.

are they true 35? i dont really get the samuari's sizing, when i was in japan, i tried on a pair of 34's and it fit me perfectly, but the store guy told me it will be too tight for me after shrinkage.. and then he gave me size 36 instead and he told me it will shrink to my size...

how much will the s5000 shrink if it is a size 35 or 36? I've had bad luck with most 36 size.. like my burgus lot.700's, i got a size 36 since they said is aturally size 35... but now they fit more like a 36 :(

s5000 size 35... samurai's perfect for you!

get a size 35 sam.. shrink it then wear it ( it will be too tight for the first couple of days just wear it and do a lot of stretching they will stretch out to your size ) believe me..and the rest of the gang here like poly... get a 35 and be happy