How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

the xx-008..... thats the jean i mentioned wayyyyy back about coming out in the future and everyone was all "YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE XX-006 DUMMY"

pffff

and the 005's downfall? only skinny ass dudes can where them

Still kinda debating on these Altamont (alameda) grey raws. Just came in the shop today. They're a 32 and i think i'm a 31 waist? I rock a 29 in NS and dior MIJ 19cm. Anyway I know they're not going be the greatest fit for a pair of skate jeans, but something is off on these. The 30's were way too tight and small, only a 30 inseam. These 32 are really loose in the waist but fit pretty decent everywhere else. I think if we had these in a 31 they would be great. I'm not too crazy on them but for $51(employee discount) 80 something retail, they may not be too bad for skating and for switching up from blue denim somedays. Am i just comparing these too much to my other denim, or is the fit not soo hot?

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

nice to see discussion of pbj and the xx-005/007/008 fit...

In my opinion, no downfall.. they just fit great and always seem to look good on everyone wearing them. i think its because its a slim but not tapered cut.. its slimmer than most jeans through the thighs and knee, but doesnt have a super small opening which can look strange if you dont have the right body type. I feel the exact same way about the fit of nudie slim jims, which is probably my fav all time fit... i guess slim straight with a semi-low rise just work for me.

The rise is almost perfect in my opinion, i guess some would consider it low but i consider it mid-rise... it feels low and comfortable without feeling girly.. but i dont like a rise to be any higher than 9.75 inches and prefer about 9... i dont understand how people can wear jeans with like 11+ inch rises.

I suppose the texture of the denim can be somwhat uncomfortable, and you can really feel the combs in the back of your knee when you kneel down.

I actually liked the fit so much that i was looking around to try and find something that fit almost exactly the same but in a non-slubby denim and wasnt SJs, but it seemed that always the rise was a little higher, so i guess i really should try the xx-008 too.

Guest Airjamie

Hahahaha. Altamont jeans are the shittiest shit in the world. My dude at noname skate gave me a pair of the raws when they came out. The fit is mad sporadic and shit plus they say every single model is raw. They have a pair of red overdye thats all "yo wear these and theyll get all kinds of wear marks from your sweat!!"

My new Eternal 872 Size 28 (pre and post soak) The Eternals didn't shrink/twist nearly as much as I had expected, but I think they'll work out just fine.

Good to know that you had a similar experience with the 872. Mine didn't seem to twist or shrink much either. I've been wearing them pretty much nonstop since the beginning of June. The fit definitely continues to conform to your body with wear. I can tell the color is going to get pretty great with time.

Oh, and your Samurais are pretty much my favorite jeans.

Still kinda debating on these Altamont (alameda) grey raws. Just came in the shop today. They're a 32 and i think i'm a 31 waist? I rock a 29 in NS and dior MIJ 19cm. Anyway I know they're not going be the greatest fit for a pair of skate jeans, but something is off on these. The 30's were way too tight and small, only a 30 inseam. These 32 are really loose in the waist but fit pretty decent everywhere else. I think if we had these in a 31 they would be great. I'm not too crazy on them but for $51(employee discount) 80 something retail, they may not be too bad for skating and for switching up from blue denim somedays. Am i just comparing these too much to my other denim, or is the fit not soo hot?

whats wrong with skating in your nice jeans (at least the NSs)? im sure you'll get a lot of good wear

Just got some 5010xx 6x6

DAMN these things are fucking TIGHT on the waist. everything else fits perfectly, but the waist is killing me, just barely buttonable.

What should I do guys? I love the fit, but the waist is literally leaving marks on my hips. I'm praying they'll stretch another inch or two.

JEANS.jpg

JEANSS.jpg

PICT1483-1.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

those are raw? cause they dont look it.