How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

• 10 months later...

Here are my 3 month pair of Skull 5010 6x6s.Size 29. One soak.

Extra stitching is temporary..until i can get my hand on a sewing machine.

dsc04389ft4.jpg

did the stitching on your pocket come out? it looks like you had to reinforce or re-stitch your back pocket. i have had two pairs of these and both of mind did exactly the same thing. great fit, though.

not exactly a SuFu preferred model nor a SuFu sanctioned fit, but ...

SU1 @W34 [worn slouched]__ as opposed to the usual SD1 on 5000 cut:

yamatoMOA.jpg

these fit you so damn well. what kind of belt is that? i love the circular buckle.

Left Field Nisshinbo Chelsea worn for about 3-4 weeks.

my size-31

tagged size-31

actual size pre- hot soak-31

actual size post-hot soak-30 but stretched back out to a 31 within a day of wear

inseam-35.5 but hemmed to a 32

i love this fit but for some reason, the left leg is quite a bit looser than the right as you can see in the last picture. this is normal for me but it's a bit worse with these jeans. i think it's because this is a bit looser of a cut than i normally wear. it was a whole lot worse for a couple weeks but as the right leg has stretched, it's evened up a lot. i would definitely, definitely, definitely recomend left field to anyone. super high quality and the denim is very interesting in person.

LeftFieldNisshinboChelseaPostHem3_zps07231a08.jpg

LeftFieldNisshinboChelseaPostHem2_zps53bad524.jpg

LeftFieldNisshinboChelseaPostHem1_zps2526cd30.jpg

Left Field Nisshinbo Chelsea worn for about 3-4 weeks. (edit-forgot to mention...i am 5'9" and about 160 pounds)

my size-31

tagged size-31

actual size pre- hot soak-31

actual size post-hot soak-30 but stretched back out to a 31 within a day of wear

inseam-35.5 but hemmed to a 32

i love this fit but for some reason, the left leg is quite a bit looser than the right as you can see in the last picture. this is normal for me but it's a bit worse with these jeans. i think it's because this is a bit looser of a cut than i normally wear. it was a whole lot worse for a couple weeks but as the right leg has stretched, it's evened up a lot. i would definitely, definitely, definitely recomend left field to anyone. super high quality and the denim is very interesting in person.

LeftFieldNisshinboChelseaPostHem3_zps07231a08.jpg

LeftFieldNisshinboChelseaPostHem2_zps53bad524.jpg

LeftFieldNisshinboChelseaPostHem1_zps2526cd30.jpg

Me: 36 true waist 30 leg

Also just got Naked and Famous Weird Guy in Antique Blue 33 waist:

NFWeirdFit.jpg

I almost never rip on people on here, but these honestly just look ridiculous. Why size down so much?

Edited by cander49

• 2 weeks later...

also, what was with the initial soak, ijustwishi? i have the same pair and theyre the softest most non-rigid raw jeans right out the gate that ive been in.

when i first put them on they were too long. this is my first pair of left fields so i wasn't sure how much shrinkage i might get out of them. i was leaving town in a week or so and i didn't want to send them out to get them hemmed if i didn't have to so i tried soaking them. i ended up having to get them hemmed, though. the soak didn't have anything to do with them being uncomfortably rigid or anything. you are absolutely right, they are so soft.

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted some feedback on the fit of my Momotaro 701s post-presoak (sorry bout the underwear bros). I'm 5'7", 160lbs. I was going for a "fitted", "just my size" look, not a "skinny"/hipster look. Where did I end up/how do these fit?

2d1w7ck.jpg

14bma1k.jpg

uwj1j.jpg

6pcdh1.jpg

Edited by Ponyboy312