How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Thanks guys! I am keeping my NC. After I wear it somewhat lower than normal, the tight sketch a bit. Now I am feeling more comfortable with this denim now. If I ride a bicycle, it will probably sketch out a lot by now..... Anyway thanks for the encoragement. I thought my NC won't sketch anymore after a month of some what discontinue wear..I was wrong. Sorry no photos yet. I'm at school doing rendering.....Internet is freaking out in my apartment again!

Just thought it would best to post some different pictures of my jeans from further up this page. The stacking has softened up and now sits much better; I've decided not to get them hemmed, which I think is the right choice. They're the about the same length as my APCs anyway and I like how they stack now they're softer so I suppose these will be the same.

Once again, apologies for the bad pictures, I'm still waiting on a new camera.

sexihfitfrontnb0.jpg

sexihfitbackkc2.jpg

sexihfitsidexm0.jpg

I think the ass creases will disappear over time and through stretching...

mine didnt.. was hoping i would but my s710's have that weird asshoneycomb fade under the pback ass pocket..

thanks beatle :]

your 660 looks nice dino, why you selling em?

they look nice raw. i soaked them and now can hardly pull them on, not a good look at all, and i just have too many pairs going on already

agreed....any chance of more pics (straight on and rear admiral) of the 510...? they look great. they are a medium rise true straight leg, right?

ill try to remember to get some more tonight, but id call them a high rise straight leg

Loving the look with the boots, Edmond.

As for the canes, that's a hella nice snug fit! A lean straight. I think that's sick as hell. Before the SEXSC came out, I was all for buying a pair of Okinawas. And without further rambling, I'll cross-post my own fit pics on SEXSC.

Mind, they can be sized up. I chose to not get a 32", as Kiya recommended, for my 30" waist and went true to size. That's right, they're slim but not usually as tight as mine are if you size up a bit.

I'm 5'9" 150lbs. Also, I have a filled out frame for any concerns of my youth giving bad assumptions for fit.

P.S. I realize I kept rambling. That's one of my largest problems.

REPOSTED FROM SEXSC THREAD:

"

I'm a bit nervous. Her first raw denim experience was KMW Rockers, and those aren't as stiff, initially rough as the SC denim. But she'll deal with it, they should soften up pretty quickly if she wears them enough.

Dude, my SEXSC took off the skin on the back of my left knee after the first two days. It might have been a bad idea to wear the pants straight through sleep for those first two days after arrival, though. That was a freakin' experience.. Gladly, it's healed just fine. Makes me wonder if I'll get a nice callus for breaking in future pairs, especially Iron Hearts.

Anyways, I had a day trip to my Cousin's Military School in Greensboro, VA, so I had the opportunity to take these pictures on the campus of the University of Virginia. It is such a beautiful place. Hell of a first time.

Mind, these are pictures after a cold soak for 1 hr, by Kiya's reccomendation. They are way tight on the thigh, but, again, the waist and inseam are just right.

l_6e2b30cf1afbb234f6522854fd0d15f9.jpgl_0e05f149dcd055a83fed7ca6e6b33bf4.jpgl_2ced0d542240f7e55e158d43d0a9bae6.jpgl_54f619a79fe2a2b2f45180bc64fa3cd3.jpgl_64680a46591a2afc8e7e7cba859a5c43.jpgl_22be7ee3762e84aee993783c07b90ad8.jpgl_d51011baf669fdfae0d9d56f8a53d2be.jpgl_aac470a8041f569faf06abd9a43df321.jpg

6 days wear, 1 cold soak. Fade is fast. I love these babys.

Well, I also had to learn the hard way that my brother, who shot these photos, doesn't really have my back. He recomended that I go commando in order to wear these still partially damp pants easier after the cold soak shrinkage. What a jackass.

Enjoy.

-JF"

Urr.. enjoy.

-JF

DSC00365-vi.jpg

DSC00364-vi.jpg

No soak:

Tagged Waist: 32

Tagged Length: N/A

Waist: 30

Inseam: 33

Hem: 7.75 (flat)

Front Rise: 11

Rear Rise: 15

Upper Thigh: 10.75

Knee: 8.0

These are 12 oz. selvage raw sanforized denim. I might soak to try to shrink a little in the length. These are slim fitting, not skinny. the denim is a very dark blue. really interested to see how these will fade.