Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I'm a size 28 in APC NS. What size would I be in Skulls?

likely a 30 or 31; the thigh will be slimmer than NS and not stretch as much.

edit: i thought you said 5010xx... the 5507xx has a larger thigh if that's a concern for you, but you'd still want to buy a 30 or 31.

I'm a size 28 in APC NS. What size would I be in Skulls?

If you can stand a really tight waist for a few weeks then get a size 29, if not get a size 30. Even the 30 should be snug in the waist for you...

Anyone have an hands on experience on how much s5000xx tend to shrink after a hot soak? Mainly in the thighs and waist. From what I've heard these are shrink to fit correct? So maybe around 10% shrinkage?

10% would be quite much. If they were 33" waist it would shrink to 29.7".

I wanna purchase a pair of 5109xx:confused:

need you guys'help bout the size

The "levis machine" told me Im of levis501(not STF)28*34

Should I size down 1 for the fit of 5109xx?

i personally wouldn't use one brand's measurements as a universal guide to other brands (even if it is levi's) but i'd say your best course of action is to e-mail fabfour/shinichi and ask, he will not steer you wrong. [email protected]

I wanna purchase a pair of 5109xx:confused:

need you guys'help bout the size

The "levis machine" told me Im of levis501(not STF)28*34

Should I size down 1 for the fit of 5109xx?

herro renn

i gots the 5109xx in a size 30 one wash (my true waist size) and it was tiiiight like hell... even got me a stomach ache... it stretches out tho so dun worry

it's likely SE just re-used the pictures for the regular 5010xx (7x6) since it's the same cut. the 6x6 will always have a black leather patch.

Fixed.. took us a while to get around to that.

okay! just read through all 160 pages looking for pics of 5010xx black raws and it

seems like no-one has 'em, or at least no-one has posted pictures of them.

I'm looking for some nice black denim and was wondering how these would fade.

anyone got a pair of these with some wear put into 'em?

would love to see.

alternatively the grey 5010xx look nice, but do they all turn pink after some use?

more pictures for this thread...go!

fitxt2.jpg

from the skull 5010xx 6x6 contest at 5.5 months

not much contrast yet per se. but for reference the "new" color of the jeans can be seen on the sides of the fly near the top.

It's not that there's no need to soak, it's just that they won't shrink as drastically as a pair of un-sanforized jeans. If you want the legs slimmer, by all means throw them in for a soak (maybe an hour or two), let them air dry to retain the stiffness, then enjoy the legs until they stretch back out. Streching will occur anywhere where it's too tight, so if you've got big calves, it'll stretch there, etc. If you really want premanent slimness, size down one and deal with the pain.

Don't fear water.

btw, they do look good on you!

hi guys i just bought skull 6x6 sz31 from SE..

CIMG0194.jpg

CIMG0191.jpg

need ur help or opinions, do you think i need to give them a hot soak ?

as u know they will strecth back after soaked..

hmm, they look a bit looser than from my experience of having 5010's. i would either size down one more if you want it slimmer or try soaking them but since theyre sanforized idk how much help that would do...

sunkenshoes with my 5010's, it took a good 2-3 days to stretch out in waist to a comfortable fit.