Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

hey guys if i wear a size 26 for apc NS and 27 for dior raw jeans what size should i get for the skull raw 6x6 jeans? cheers

i wear new cures 27 and they are not as tight as my 5010xx sz28.. so i guess u could go for sz 28

ninja, they look really good! and alex where in florida are you located?

i live in fort myers

hey guys if i wear a size 26 for apc NS and 27 for dior raw jeans what size should i get for the skull raw 6x6 jeans? cheers

i wear new cures 27 and they are not as tight as my 5010xx sz28.. so i guess u could go for sz 28

ninja, they look really good! and alex where in florida are you located?

i live in fort myers

I bought a pair of size 28 5010xx raw and they were just too tight in the ballsack. Fit pics from a previous post in this thread are here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=796091&postcount=2820

So I had Kiya send me a size 29 instead and here's the fit pics. They are still really stiff because I've only tried them on long enough to take some pics and see how they fit.

Opinions on the fit now? Maybe my body type isn't the best for these jeans...I'm about 6 feet tall and 135ish lbs for reference. They have kind of an MC Hammer parachute pants thing going on at the low hips (denim flares out awkwardly) because the denim is so stiff still I think.

IMG_0833a.jpgIMG_0839a.jpg

anyone tried ordering from the fab four website? i have trouble entering the fields cos they are in japanese..how did u guys do it? =/

there's a guy on this thread named shinichi. send him a pm. i think he posted his email somewhere also. he will show u the light.

I bought a pair of size 28 5010xx raw and they were just too tight in the ballsack. Fit pics from a previous post in this thread are here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=796091&postcount=2820

So I had Kiya send me a size 29 instead and here's the fit pics. They are still really stiff because I've only tried them on long enough to take some pics and see how they fit.

Opinions on the fit now? Maybe my body type isn't the best for these jeans...I'm about 6 feet tall and 135ish lbs for reference. They have kind of an MC Hammer parachute pants thing going on at the low hips (denim flares out awkwardly) because the denim is so stiff still I think.

IMG_0833a.jpgIMG_0839a.jpg

thanks so much man, im exactly the same as you. 6 feet and 135lbs.

so i guess imma get a 29 too, so thanks again and merry christmas! :)

anyone tried ordering from the fab four website? i have trouble entering the fields cos they are in japanese..how did u guys do it? =/

Yes i have ordered from that website

You have to email them exactly what you want. They will email you back with a description and invoice and a reference number, a login ID, a password and a link to an international customer page which is in english. You type in the password, log in id and give your reference number, fill in your order and there you have it...ordered.

here is the email address: [email protected]

peace

thanks for the reply..but do they stretch much ? cheers..

Second the 28-29 recommendation. I have the NS in 26 (new and nut-hugger tight) and the Skull 5010 in a 29 - see the "evolution" thread for pictures of both. The Skulls were tight but button-able when I got them. They have stretched a little bit - I think I could handle a 28 in the waist, but I am still glad I went for the 29 over the 28. I guess it depends if you want to have children, and whether you like the "Superfuture fit".

finished up with my hot soak. they shrunk up a little which i liked, i was mainly hoping for inseam shrinkage. havent measured it yet. the stacking isnt as extreme as it was before, but i still think i might need to have them hemmed. sorry for the size but here are pics with a few hours of wear after the soak:

hotsoak.jpg

overall i love the fit, but stacking looks really weird on my left leg for some reason right now. let me know what you think.

overall i love the fit, but stacking looks really weird on my left leg for some reason right now. let me know what you think.

...give it a few more wears...

from my experience, the stacking will eventually settle and bunch up more towards the leg opening (if that makes any sense)

otherwise they look pretty good...

My friend just gave me some Skull Ebony Johny 34" for Xmas that he picked up while in Tokyo

(he's a good friend)

Well, they're SUPER SUPER tight on me - so much so that I can't get the top two buttons buttoned without sitting down. Squeezng the sh*t out of me.

I normally fit just fine into 34s but this is kinda ridiculous . . .

I wear a 33 Nudie Thin Finn and I thought those were tight . . .

They don't make these in 35-36" . . .

Anyone have any experience or know how much they will stretch out (if at all)?

I've read 1.5 in earlier in this thread . . . or is that cm?

If it's cm, then I'm screwed. :)

The legs fit perfectly, however . . .

<snip>

Anyone have any experience or know how much they will stretch out (if at all)?

I've read 1.5 in earlier in this thread . . . or is that cm?

If it's cm, then I'm screwed. :)

The legs fit perfectly, however . . .

1.5 inches, not cm :)

If you can just barely get them buttoned, you can probably make them fit better after stretching, albeit very tightly.

wow

i thought mine were tight when i first got them (ball crushing, but buttonable)

they've since stretched out, after about 3 weeks, to a semi-comfortable state

but only being able to button 2 buttons...i'm not sure man

Well, no - I could button all but the top two, so like 4 out of 6 buttons were buttons I can button just fine standing up.

I found that if I laid down, I could button the top two (you know, like that frikkin girl jeans commercial from the 90s . . . ugh)

It's incredibly uncomfortable, but they can be buttoned.

Just trying to decide if it's worth seeing if they'll stretch out or just sell em and get a different brand.

I definitely have a little bit of the winter weight gain, so things might get better as it gets closer to summer.

Even if it stretches a full 2 inches, it'll be slim fitting . . . which is fine as most of my jeans stretch out a little more than I like.