Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

if you like stiff, go with the raw 6x6, you will not be disappointed. to accomidate for shrinkage in length, just add something like 4cm to the length at which you would have them hemmed; they shrink 1.5" - 2" in length when washed.

i was planning on getting the one-wash, but after reading the comments above about how theyre so soft im considering not to. I like the feel of stiff raw denim, but i dont want to have to deal with length shrinkage as i need these hemmed...

is one-wash really all that bad?

It seems so convenient, but no stiffness?? ugh

Soft? I know the 6x6 5010's we carry at Self Edge are NOT soft in any way, they're quite stiff and break in nicely with some wear.

how do the superslim skulls fit compared to lvc 67s? 2 friends have the skulls,but not in my size to try.i wear 30/34 in the one wash 67,but they are very tight when i buy them.i want them real tight on the leg,but roomer around the arse area.any tips?

very nice mr. leroy. your combs are going to be crazy.

here are mine after a similar amount of time. i made it a point to sweat buckets into them in the first month via biking to soften them up.

backyp2.jpg

backkneepx1.jpg

frontib6.jpg

You have any stitching problems here? I do... some dino damage at the crotch, it's nothing big yet, and it hasn't gotten worse in the two weeks i wore them, but during the stretchout week, I heard a tear, and I think it was the crotch. Here's hoping for the best.

nah, i'm doing okay so far :) i'll keep an eye out, but i'm not too worried. stitching is a simple fix most of the time, i just hope the denim doesn't rip.

i checked a pair of skulls on BiG and they were tagged lower than the actual waist size.

honestly, i'd say your best bet is to measure yourself just above the hips and buy that size in raw, or size down one for a tighter, slimmer fit. these don't stretch too much. as already stated, definitely do not use APC sizing as a guide for anything besides APC.

Man, these things come along really fast. Only two weeks of actual wear on them and

backsept-2.jpg

hi ,

can anyone school me what is the difference between the black/red leather tag and the brown/red leather tag ??

i got 2 pairs of 5010xx ,

one of them came with a brown/red leather tag and a cross embroidery on the back pocket .

another one came with a black/red leather tag and a red tab on the back pocket .

and the picture above i quoted from this post was a mixture of both (black/red leather tag and a cross embroidery.)

from the seller who sold me those jeans ,

he told me that the one with brown/red leather tag and a cross embroidery is for USA Market ,

and the one with black/red leather tag and a red tab is for japanese domestic market or any country that doesn't bother about the red tab legal issue .

(it can be right or wrong ..... please school me about this .... )

so what is the one in the picture ??

many thanks ,

much appreciated .

Okay, honest question.

It's almost what the seller told you, but the bit about the leather tags is misleading.

The cross embroidery signifies a jean imported to the US. Red tag indicates a country where the Levis copyright isn't applicable.

A brown/red tag indicates a normal 5010xx model, 14 oz denim.

A black/red tag indicates a 5010xx 6x6 model, 14.5 oz. denim.

Mix and match and it will tell you what you have in the pictures.

(ie, US 5010xx regular, Japanese 5010xx6x6, and a US imported 5010xx 6x6 respectively)

hi ,

can anyone school me what is the difference between the black/red leather tag and the brown/red leather tag ??

i got 2 pairs of 5010xx ,

one of them came with a brown/red leather tag and a cross embroidery on the back pocket .

another one came with a black/red leather tag and a red tab on the back pocket .

and the picture above i quoted from this post was a mixture of both (black/red leather tag and a cross embroidery.)

from the seller who sold me those jeans ,

he told me that the one with brown/red leather tag and a cross embroidery is for USA Market ,

and the one with black/red leather tag and a red tab is for japanese domestic market or any country that doesn't bother about the red tab legal issue .

(it can be right or wrong ..... please school me about this .... )

so what is the one in the picture ??

many thanks ,

much appreciated .

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/list_btm001.html

plus what Largo says.

Okay, honest question.

It's almost what the seller told you, but the bit about the leather tags is misleading.

The cross embroidery signifies a jean imported to the US. Red tag indicates a country where the Levis copyright isn't applicable.

A brown/red tag indicates a normal 5010xx model, 14 oz denim.

Mix and match and it will tell you what you have in the pictures.

(ie, US 5010xx regular, Japanese 5010xx6x6, and a US imported 5010xx 6x6 respectively)

thanks for telling .

but i am a bit confused about the normal one and 6x6 .

as you said a brown/red tag indicates a normal 5010xx model, 14 oz denim.

please check this link

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=204

the one on the site is brown/red tag ,

but it is 6x6 Raw Japanese Selvedge and 14.5 ???

and i read somewhere the black/red leather tag is a new version that celebrated Skull Jeans's 10th anniversary , is it correct ??

thanks .