Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

it looks great tsukasa.

a relaxed fit if i may ask?

I can button them all the way up, but it is still quite difficult. I think I just have chicken legs.

I assume you exchanged the 28s? Nice fit on these.

Yeah I got them exchanged for a size 30. Largest size jeans I own. :rolleyes:

I am going to order some 5010XX 6x6 one-wash, I currently own a pair of apc ns tag size 29 - they have stretched alot, not fitting as I like my jeans to fit.

I contacted shinichi with my measurements, he recommended a size 33, does anyone else think this will be a good size? Just seemed a big increase compared to my apc ....

Tom

has everyone experienced these staying tight on the ass like they do in most pics? can you achieve a sling/anti-fit without sizing up and getting a loose fit?

they will probably remain tight if u chose to size down.

with regards to achieving an anti-fit/slouch, might be hard without sizing up. my pair has only stretched by about 1/4" until now, don't really expect it to stretch any further (for now, at least).

I came back from a trip to Mt. Mauna Kea:)

How tons of E-mails:eek:

haha, I should become reply machine from right now.

Mahalo!

hey kix, what size did you get?

Got Skull 5010s at Self Edge. Originally got the Flat Head 3001s but just couldn't get over the little duck tail in the back (even if it would go away, I think it would have been too loose for me in the butt and thighs). After looking at some pictures of the Flat Heads w/ some wear, I'm not totally convinced that the more boxy cut is for me. I still might get a pair of the Flat Heads at some point, but the Skulls were the most comfortable and best feeling to me, so after making sure the gf wouldn't get too mad about me biting her styles, I exchanged them.

1 day, no soak (yet).

front_1d.jpg

back_1d.jpg

side_1d.jpg

those fit you great. I love mine except that they cut me behind the knees cause they are sooooo stiff!

I got a bit carried away in the accessories department after ordering a pair of 5010 6x6's

On top of the jeans I got a keyholder and a silver chain with a couple of charms. It should all be with me tomorrow, I'll post piccies when the package arrives.

Fucking hell....:eek:

I haven't been stung by customs in a long time actually. I think the last time was about 3 years ago for £50 or so.. of course, now I've said this my next package from abroad will probably be intercepted.

You have my condolences though. How much was the total of your order?!

Fuck U.K. customs, I just got done for £95 tax on an order from FabFour...

Gem_art.... shit, I feel for you. Would this happen everytime? Could shinichi mark it as a gift?

Also..... you dont get let off for tax in japan...so you have paid japanese and british tax? Right? Pssshit..

I don't know about the JP tax Viv, the full invoice is in the package but I'm sure I've been hit twice...

I'm resigned to it now but it's a salutary lesson for anyone else in the U.K. I must add that the service I've received from Fab Four -Shinichi especially- has been fantastic.

A soak wouldn't do much, they are sanforized jeans, so shrinkage is minimum

or maybe he has his own reasons,

yeah i just prefer the pain of the skulls....[the backs of my knees are red from abrasion.....]

keep em raw kix

after my first wash, they softened so much and the fading seems to have slowed down

i regret washing, i didnt even NEED it

word