Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

First substantial pair of raw selvedge (Hx: 2 x cheap monday, edwin)

5010xx - sz 34 - suggestions?

P1050010.jpg

P1050011.jpg

P1050012.jpg

P1050013.jpg

Very SF chic tbh. By this I mean they seem very straight.

I do imagine it would make for great tiling combs though a few months from now.

^ I would think if you're a size 26, a 37 inseam would look stranger than a 34. Unless you're somewhat of a walking skeleton.

How would a 37 inseam look stranger? Would it make me appear shorter? I heard it was taboo to hem raw denim, but is that not the case when it is such a small waist size?

I heard it was taboo to hem raw denim, but is that not the case when it is such a small waist size?

dude. hemming jeans has nothing to do with how big or small your waist is. ITS HOW TALL YOU ARE!

I'm 6'5" tall. I wear a 34 waist and all my jeans are un-hemmed. but that's cuz i'm huge. if I was a size 26 waist. I would look like a fucking skeleton as Gold Soaked Afternoon stated, and would still need a 37" inseam. since i'm guessing you're not my height, 34 inseam should be more than enough length for you.

How would a 37 inseam look stranger? Would it make me appear shorter? I heard it was taboo to hem raw denim, but is that not the case when it is such a small waist size?

to reiterate what -Z- said, if you're a 26 waist, you're probably not super tall (I'm 6'3", pretty damn skinny but still wear a 30-31 in skulls, and they still stack a lot), probably more in the range of 5'8"-5'11"? Hence, you're stacking would stop closer to your knee than your ankle. So like I said, a 34 would probably still stack a fair amount for you without being absurd.

I recently bought a pair of 5010 in size 29 raw, and was hoping they'd stretch at least a little bit, as my Samurais are also size 29 and are absolutely perfect, if not even a little bit loose. The waist size on the size charts at BiG have the Skulls listed as 1" larger, actually. I've been through two painful days but they don't seem to be bulging. I've worn skintight New Cures, PBJs, and Samurais and never encountered this problem. The fit is spot on everywhere but my ass. From the crotch down it's perfect. Should I stick with these?