Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Thanks bro :)

Yeah I'm leaving it unbuttoned 'cause the button holes are real small and it's hurting my hands to button them! lol

I guess not loose in the waist... just sorta at the very back of the waist it's a little loose, like I can pull it away pretty easily, whereas it's tight at the front (when I button it that is ;)).

ah cool, they're tapered thin (I'm assuming with that kind of length?!?) so they should stack up on the shins right? That will be a really nice look, I'm excited to see this, you've got to post pictures!!

I was pretty sure until today that I was going to buy a pair of 5010xx 6x6 until I saw "Linda". It has almost the same measure as my Acne Max Cash which I love. The back rise is 5.5cm lower on the Linda jeans compared to Max Cash, too low? I dont wanna look like Shakira or .J. Lo.

I'm pretty long and thin, 187cm and 67kg. Maybe the Linda has a better fit?

^sounds like a faulty zip, or you're not locking it properly, zippers wont fall back when locked unless the lock is faulty

I don't know, I hope it's really a matter of stretching. The zipper seems to be fine, function-wise. However, my zipper Acne Mods and Maxs never had this problem :( Shinichi, do you know anything about this? In any case I'll probably have to use the old zipper-rubber band-top button trick.

Nice chapital, how much did you size down?

I'm not really sure to be honest... I own a 29" in Nudie RR, a 28" in APC New Standard, and a 28" in my Hem and Haw narrows. (And my skulls are 29").

However, none of them really fit me perfectly. The APC is way too big. For most of the time I wore the nudies (haven't really worn them much for almost a year now) they were quite loose and I could def have done a with a 28, maybe even a 27 in some cuts. However I just put them on again yesterday and the 29 fit pretty tight... but I can't remember when I last washed them so they just might not have stretched out...

So I'd say maybe go the same, or one size up from your Nudie size... sorry I can't be more definite...

I'd definately suggest taking your measurements and giving them to shinichi, or taking a gander at the sizing chart. shinichi's advice was spot on!

I might hazard saying that the 28" Hem and Haws are pretty much the same size as the 29" skulls... so if anyone's in Melbourne they could give that a try for comparison...

nemoullet-san!

the zipper have lock system on pull-top.

if you zip up, please set down the pull-top till make the clicking-noise.

The zipper is locked sure;)

please try!