Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

If you give it to the denim doctors they'll be able to take care of it. Just don't break dance in them after. Seriously.

anyone know the price for repair @ denim doctors for a tear like that? im experiencing something similar

Wow, lots of great stuff in this thread. Loved the Skull Jeans stuff since I came across the brand (although maybe it's just the name) - time to actually get a pair!

I was wondering if everyone here is working with the 6x6 denim? I spent some time at the Harajuku store trying on a bunch of stuff, and there was definitely a different between the heavy denim (I'm assuming the 6x6) and the lighter stuff (is this 6x7 or something else entirely?).

I really liked the lighter weight stuff, and I prefer the beige patch to the black one (yeah, whatever) but I'm looking for a fantastic fade this time around - my RPMs are OK but I can't get much in the way of combs on the knees. Worried that the lighter stuff might not get the results I want.

Has anybody got some good fades with the lighter skull denim? Apologies if it's been posted already, this is quite a long thread and I've been having trouble with the search.

FYI I'd be going with 5507 or 5010 (not sure yet since I'm not, as this thread seems to put it, a fairy :) )

I may have to drop into the other store to try some more stuff on this week.

to anyone who owns a pair of 5010 sz 31

can you post

waist, thigh, knee measurements?

i want to see how these will be after months of wear post stretch, thanks ! :]

I will as soon as I can find my tape measure. I've been wearing mine about a month but have been riding my bike in them so they've been stretching some, but not much.

i can measure my 30s if you'd like for sake of comparison. i can say the waist will stretch plenty if needed. not a lot of stretching elsewhere though, in comparison to the waist.

ok. using BiG method. after 9 months of wear and 4 washes.

waist: 16"

front rise: 9.5"

rear rise: 14"

upper thigh: 10.5"

knee: 8"

hem: 7"

inseam: 36.5" (hemmed to 93cm by fabfour.)

sorry for the wait. I'm surprised how big the waist is on these. I mean I knew they would start out at 32" even tho they're tagged 31".

Waist: 16.75"

Front Rise: 10"

Thigh: 11"

Knee: 8"

Opening: 7.5"

Although the waist was fairly big compared to the rest of the fit when I first got them, it wasn't that big of a deal. It was weird, they were pretty tight all over except really loose in the waist. The worst part was sitting down because the waist was so big and the denim so stiff and not broken in, there was a huge gap in the back where my underwear was exposed. But now the denim has softened and I wear a belt and everything is great.

I've only been wearing my pair of Skull jeans 6x6 for only about 2 months now and I've run into a big problem with the crotch area of my jeans making a huge rip. Pictures shown below are of my jeans. I was wondering if you had any suggestions on what to do. The rip happened because of breakdancing. My legs stretch out a lot when dancing. One day when doing windmills i stretch my legs out a little too much while dancing it caused a huge rip. I dont think just sewing it back up together with a patch behind it would help in the long run because since I stretch out my legs so much they'd just rip again. What would you suggest I do with my given situation? I love these jeans a lot and it sucks to not be able to wear them. Any suggestions?

I've got a solution for you... http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=32172&highlight=chuck+norris+denim

Skull Jeans by an Alchemist - New Shirts and More..

Two new shirts from our favorite Fab Four company, Skull, have just come in.

One is a sawtooth denim shirt and another is a Black & White Striped shirt.

Along with the two new shirts we also got a restock of the 5010 (6x6 Indigo), 5507, 5010 Black Selvedge, and all the Skull Wallets we carry.

More info, photos, and specs on the new shirts, jeans, and wallets are in our online store now:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70

SKULL2-743947.jpg

SKULL3-743991.jpg

stripe1-791185.jpg

stripe3-791215.jpg

BB035-754532-760663-708777.jpg

Also, look forward to the upcoming Meguro Mission...

Heres a mini update on my skulls. Its should be 3 months and 10 days, if my math is correct. Anyways i just got a hole in my right butt pocket. Any suggestion on how i should fix it? I have no experience sewing so yeah. The hole is small but i think i can fit my pinky finger in it.

p1000296gu0.jpg

p1000299pe8.jpg

p1000300dx4.jpg

p1000302rq7.jpg

you'll want to sew in a small fabric patch, denim if you'd like, as it would blend in the best and probably hold pretty well. just use a backstitch to sew it in place, very easy to do by hand even with no experience.

quick question, looking to order skulls 5507 or 5010, my waist is right around 31 (maybe just under. i have fit fine into nudie ssds sz 31 (lists waist as 32) and IH sz 31, but can fit a 30 with a little effort. would it be better to wait for sz 30 in skull (looks like waist=31) or will stretching be minimal and sz 31 (listed at 32" waist). really just want to know from those who wear them hard what they have experienced for stretch in waist area?

quick question, looking to order skulls 5507 or 5010, my waist is right around 31 (maybe just under. i have fit fine into nudie ssds sz 31 (lists waist as 32) and IH sz 31, but can fit a 30 with a little effort. would it be better to wait for sz 30 in skull (looks like waist=31) or will stretching be minimal and sz 31 (listed at 32" waist). really just want to know from those who wear them hard what they have experienced for stretch in waist area?

You need a size 31 in Skulls, regardless of the model.

agreeing with kiya, with skull go true to size. better yet, go back a page and there you can compare measurements of a 30 and a 31 5010xx 6x6 after wear.