Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

i wear apc 29 NS" bit loose, would i be able to fit in a 30" unwash 5010xx 6x6? my ass isnt skinny nor fat, just normal

I wear a size 29 APC rescue probably should have gone 28, and would probably wear a 29 NS. I had a size 31 Skulls 5010 before and they were far to tight for me a 32 would have done it for me. I also have dropped 10 ilbs since then so who knows if the 31 would fit now. Hope I could help a little.

out in the market for jeans

just want to know, how do these compare to Flat head 3001? I have FH 3001 and I am trying to get rid of it. Not really digging the fit, when sitting down, it rides up showing a lot of my package. I just want something straight but with good taper/slim I suppose that won't reveal a lot. Someone suggested these jeans to me so I'd thought I'd consider since they fade good.

out in the market for jeans

just want to know, how do these compare to Flat head 3001? I have FH 3001 and I am trying to get rid of it. Not really digging the fit, when sitting down, it rides up showing a lot of my package. I just want something straight but with good taper/slim I suppose that won't reveal a lot. Someone suggested these jeans to me so I'd thought I'd consider since they fade good.

Both the FH310 and Skull 5010xx have a mid-low rise between 9-10 inches. The Skulls are a little more tapered towards the bottom, and they're a solid slim/tapered fit without becoming classified as skinny jeans. But you won't find too much of a difference in your crotch area if that's what you're worried about. Skulls generally stretch out a bit, so if you order true to size they will sag a little and maybe give you some more room down there.

i wear apc 29 NS" bit loose, would i be able to fit in a 30" unwash 5010xx 6x6? my ass isnt skinny nor fat, just normal

I'm a 30 in NS, I bought 32 in raw 5010xx 6x6.. They're very comparable in fit.

I'd think a 30 in raw 5010xx 6x6 would be on the really snug size for you, and so would probably recommend 31.

Any girls have the skull linda bootcut? BiG just got them in and I can't decide what size I need.

Do they feel smaller than they measure because the denim is so rigid? The measurements for a size 2 look right, but I've heard girls say that they fit smaller than they should given the measurements.

Someone was wondering about sizing on these for his GF so... I got the size 3, the measurements looked big to me but I was going on advice to size up and I am REALLY glad I did. They were tight as hell, had to lie down to button em up. They have stretched a bit with 10 wears, but still snug in the hip/waist, so I'm going to wet those areas. I usually wear a 26/27 (more 27 these days) and a size 2 would have been impossible for me. The jeans are fabulous though, a slim bootcut and great fit. I am happy I spent the money on this pair! Pictures once the nasty waist-bulge is gone ;).

Hardly. Do you see people soaking their diors, imperials, or nudies before wearing them? No. I mean you can wash them if you want them to soften up and / or get rid of starch, but it isn't necessary.

well i know they're sanforized but not as sanforized as nudies etc. Dom washed them when he got them and he said there is a shrink in inseam of 2 inches. (and ofcourse getting rid some of the starch).

Someone was wondering about sizing on these for his GF so... I got the size 3, the measurements looked big to me but I was going on advice to size up and I am REALLY glad I did. They were tight as hell, had to lie down to button em up. They have stretched a bit with 10 wears, but still snug in the hip/waist, so I'm going to wet those areas. I usually wear a 26/27 (more 27 these days) and a size 2 would have been impossible for me. The jeans are fabulous though, a slim bootcut and great fit. I am happy I spent the money on this pair! Pictures once the nasty waist-bulge is gone ;).

thanks! looking forward to pics. seems the general consensus is to buy true to size or size up.