Streetstyle

inaya

• 2 weeks later...
why is jake davis so insufferable?

maybe it's quotes like: "Being the one behind the lens, I always find it kind of funny when we get a request for an interview. I guess I just don't think I'm all that interesting. Maybe what I do is interesting... Sometimes... "

"My path thus far, has been, kind of your cliché director, you know, going to NYU, and having you know, just the right clients at an early age. You don’t want your bio to read like everyone else’s you know, so you’re constantly trying to set yourself apart from the pack."

"And kinda just, discover myself at the same time, you know that’s what like, we do, as artists, is just like... discovery."

:rolleyes:

"My path thus far, has been, kind of your cliché director, you know, going to NYU, and having you know, just the right clients at an early age. You don’t want your bio to read like everyone else’s you know, so you’re constantly trying to set yourself apart from the pack."

"And kinda just, discover myself at the same time, you know that’s what like, we do, as artists, is just like... discovery."

:rolleyes:

Sometimes I wonder why his "friends" are even friends with him. The people he "works" with keep such a low public profile and his entire MO reeks of social climber/attention seeking behavior.

480x480snap10120801.jpg

i really like this street shot

the exposed ankles is kinda inappropriate with the vest layering and everything, but he's got a strong mix of interesting materials and colors going on.