inaya

• 2 weeks later...

herbert011.jpg

herbert02.jpg

good example of transitional summer to fall look

but of course it's more on the summer side

mix of dark navy with the light blue is so dope

clean, simple, but still keeps it interesting

i kinda like that first one the other two are meh! i am wondering if we will start seeing a influx of creepers into western streetstyle? the japanese have been repping them hard for ages!

although the first one is from Tokyo, the influx of creepers has already happened here, pretty much widespread in and around the east London area.

Creepers are pretty common in London now. Topman are selling them in their stores, so a lot of kids have been buying them because they look to be the newest 'trend' marketed. Plus even the likes of Clarks are making a nod to it with their Ashcott strap model in the Originals range.

I like the look of them, but I've tried on some George Cox creepers and found them kinda awkward for me to walk in. Plus I have crazy thin legs, so the stack was really pronounced. The slimmer stack version was quite nice though.

^ well creepers do originate from england so it's not too surprising they'd be "on trend" here before other places (other than tokyo). especially considering the recent-ish boom of dm's.

those fruity creepers above remind me of this verbal fit i liked, maybe the swag is clouding the resemblance to a dumpy hobbit. w/e it's dope.

taken from some video that was linked on here ages ago. forgot which one.

verbal.jpg

^ well creepers do originate from england so it's not too surprising they'd be "on trend" here before other places (other than tokyo). especially considering the recent-ish boom of dm's.

those fruity creepers above remind me of this verbal fit i liked, maybe the swag is clouding the resemblance to a dumpy hobbit. w/e it's dope.

taken from some video that was linked on here ages ago. forgot which one.

verbal.jpg

here is the

original post