University of Jawns

mrip

Campus Police are here and they're looking for a j. matsu? I heard he assaulted some bitch over on Dani Way with an empty Rolling Rock bottle. Oh well, I gotta get out of here gaiz, I have a triangle coalition meeting.

Guys, beware the next time you go out looking for sorority chicks: sistersuzie is not actually a sister! I just called up all the sororities and apparently she has been playing this act since 08-17-2007. I read that she envelops herself in a cloud of weed smoke so that anyone who figures this out forgets it shortly thereafter. Luckily, I am pretty much the lord of weed and therefore immune to this bammer shit.

Be careful out there, bros!

Nothing but natty light and leftover pzone boxes in the fridge. What a life.

We gonna play nba2k9 now or what?

Also, we don't have to do dishes because there's no need to wash pizza boxes, cans of beer, vitamin water bottles, and bags of chips.

Mrip and i feel bad with all these dus in the hosue with whiteboy hair. They just don't know what it's like

People better not try to mooch on my cdg shampoo and deodorant though. And if someone fucking tries to "borrow" my bless bathtowel i'm going to butter the floor, i swear

we just got our sweatshirts from the printing press

our letters are

ΛOΛ

Lambda Omicron Lambda

please wear this with your rick owens leather and dbss sneakers

Hey, guys!

If you have a girl over, make sure to tie a Ann D skull necklace on the door knob.

yo when are we gonna snort some oxycotin and see if we cant pick up some sorority sluts at the bars?

11?

aight bro fo sho fo sho

next weekend we should head to wolfie and shred tha gnar. i heard big bears got some pow pow and mad snow bunnies lets take like ten 30 packs OF KEYSTONE LIGHT AND FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!