University of Jawns

mrip

yo where is branesplode

he said he had the answers to prof money tuffs tough money exam

im gonna iron out the honey combs on his denim if he doesnt give me that shit

yo where is branesplode

he said he had the answers to prof money tuffs tough money exam

im gonna iron out the honey combs on his denim if he doesnt give me that shit

Mr. I. P. (I'd rather not embarrass you in front of your 'bros' by writing your name, you know who you are)

You should watch your mouth in the future. I've decided to give Bernard a chance to make up the exam for half credit. If you ever aid academic dishonesty again, you will face similar or perhaps even worse consequences. Additionally, the Department of Trillness has been informed to prevent you from displaying such bitchass behaviour in any of your future courses.

Considering that I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, I would really expect you to put more work into this course, especially with your habit of copping jawns that are far outside of your means.

Have a nice day,

Prof. Money Tuff

PS: Food and beverages are not allowed in lecture halls. This includes chocolate drinks.

Mr. I. P. (I'd rather not embarrass you in front of your 'bros' by writing your name, you know who you are)

You should watch your mouth in the future. I've decided to give Bernard a chance to make up the exam for half credit. If you ever aid academic dishonesty again, you will face similar or perhaps even worse consequences. Additionally, the Department of Trillness has been informed to prevent you from displaying such bitchass behaviour in any of your future courses.

Considering that I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, I would really expect you to put more work into this course, especially with your habit of copping jawns that are far outside of your means.

Have a nice day,

Prof. Money Tuff

billy give prof money tuff a natty ice bro

money tuff bro

can i do some extra credit to make up for my bitchassness

i need this class so i can get into the dj rajio b@llin program

Professor Money Tuff,

I hope you received my paper on Jawnology. Dr. Herbert Jawnstein, the famous Jewish jawnologist and progenitor of the study thereof, gave a thorough interview on the history, the evolution, and the place of jawns in modern culture. We also discussed the intersection of jawns and steez and how both have had a positive, albeit contained, effect on pop-culture. He also enlightened me to the negative side of jawns when they become misappropriated by cultures that have no context for jawns or know nothing of jawnology - i.e. the disastrous bestowing of jawns to those who should not receive them: The Jonas Brothers, Kanye West, Common, Gary Busey, and many others - and he helped me to understand the direction that jawns are going in. Hopefully, you will be able to properly utilize the paper as it is in .jawn format, to further drive home the importance and magnitude of jawns in the time we live in. Please let me know if you have an questions regarding the study and I will be happy to get back to you.

- Mr. Jeep S. Ter

I don't think I can afford U. Jawns, you guys.

We need scholarships and bursaries for the peasant status'd.

we offer a word study program in reselling taught by fam0us.

we just got professor a.sky to teach a course in jawns, their effects and why they are down 20 percent this year

i hope you are as excited as me to have this special course this quarter

billy give prof money tuff a natty ice bro

money tuff bro

can i do some extra credit to make up for my bitchassness

i need this class so i can get into the dj rajio b@llin program

This one time, I will let you go unscathed. However, I will be keeping an eye on you (no homo).

prof munii toff.

may i request override for ECO 1G4 (Middle Eastern Economics: Gettin Arab Munneh)next semester? i dont have the prerequisite but its crucial to my degree. will do extra credit.

You extracurriculars may benefit you here. Being a member of the highly esteemed Gulfstream Aviation Club, I might be able to put in a good word for you. I enjoyed your dissertation, "Leanin' out the Window When You in that G2 (or that G3, or G4, like we do)". Best of luck.

Professor Money Tuff,

I hope you received my paper on Jawnology. Dr. Herbert Jawnstein, the famous Jewish jawnologist and progenitor of the study thereof, gave a thorough interview on the history, the evolution, and the place of jawns in modern culture. We also discussed the intersection of jawns and steez and how both have had a positive, albeit contained, effect on pop-culture. He also enlightened me to the negative side of jawns when they become misappropriated by cultures that have no context for jawns or know nothing of jawnology - i.e. the disastrous bestowing of jawns to those who should not receive them: The Jonas Brothers, Kanye West, Common, Gary Busey, and many others - and he helped me to understand the direction that jawns are going in. Hopefully, you will be able to properly utilize the paper as it is in .jawn format, to further drive home the importance and magnitude of jawns in the time we live in. Please let me know if you have an questions regarding the study and I will be happy to get back to you.

- Mr. Jeep S. Ter

Maximilian,

as this was the first paper of the term and a fairly unimportant assignment, the grading will be performed by TAs. I believe your paper was given to Dr. Thorns. Unfortunately, he is already sleeping with another student, so I can't help you with regards to improving your grade.

Hope this helps,

Prof. Money Tuff