Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

cwg anyone?

right. really cool girl, she can actually hold a conversation which makes her much hotter imo.

agreed. a girl with a personality that can hold a conversation makes them leaps and bounds hotter

now more on topic,

she ain't that great in the sack.. but definitely fun to look at and just to say you did

n647610900_857683_4794.jpg

damn, i just can't bring myself to post my girls. even the whale

whoever fucked the most ugliest girl WINS!

i think i could win this one. i really do... i just dont remember if i actually fucked her or if i had drunk enough whiskey to not be able to get it up.

i had a baby with this one... what the fuck was i thinking??????

l_a9c05953f50add6ae8a520e643434171.jpg

i think i could win this one. i really do... i just dont remember if i actually fucked her or if i had drunk enough whiskey to not be able to get it up.

i had a baby with this one... what the fuck was i thinking??????

l_a9c05953f50add6ae8a520e643434171.jpg

baby's momma remind me of kelly osborne...kinda. she kinda look alterna-teenish. not ugly enough to win the contest though, sorry. at least your daughter is cute.

here, let me balance it out..

on the right..

I don't know what I was thinking

Um dude, I know exactly what you were thinking. Wasn't it "well, for the next 15 minutes of this drudgery of life, you could be all I got, and your 32A's are kinda hanging out of your shirt if you could call it that and I've seen the front of your bra 3 times tonight when you bent over in front of me, so lending my salty fuckstick to your lovehole might be the only thing that makes sense tonight" and then you downed another shot of jack.

Um dude, I know exactly what you were thinking. Wasn't it "well, for the next 15 minutes of this drudgery of life, you could be all I got, and your 32A's are kinda hanging out of your shirt if you could call it that and I've seen the front of your bra 3 times tonight when you bent over in front of me, so lending my salty fuckstick to your lovehole might be the only thing that makes sense tonight" and then you downed another shot of jack.

seriously, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!