supercollegelife: funny facts, rant, photos, help, stuff...

freecat

politics at ryersonnn

mon 9-10, 12-3

tuesday and wednesdays off

thurs 8-2

fri 9-10, 11-3

pretty sweet

are you in politics and film by anychance?

prof - zbralski?

Geographic Analysis at ryerson.

mon 12-1, 3-5

tues 11-1

wed 9-11, 12-2, 3-4

thurs 9-10, 12-2

fri 10-12

hey guys!

Bates College, ME

major- studio art

minor- french

concentration- filmmaking in cultural context

anyone from nyc area?

hey guys!

Bates College, ME

major- studio art

minor- french

concentration- filmmaking in cultural context

anyone from nyc area?

is that in portland, ME?

i need to get out of new england NOW

that's in Lewiston, Maine

but portland is pretty close

are you from maine? why don't you like new england?

Yo I just got back from sleeping through a discussion. How the hell do I stay awake throughout the day? I'm going to have 8am classes next quarter. I don't think it's the time of day that matters, because I can sleep through my 8am, be alert in my 10am, and then sleep through my 1pm.. I think it just depends on how engaging the teacher is -- my 10am teacher has awesome powerpoint slides and has an excellent delivery, whereas my other professors seem to drone and yap and only write mindlessly on the board for us to copy down...

That being said, does anyone have any tips for staying awake naturally? I'd rather not drink coffee or take NoDoz or pop some other pill every morning, and I'm sure I could get more rest at night but I don't think that really matters -- I just need to find a way to trudge through the less engaging classes. Halp?

i usually get from 2.5 to 4.5 hours of sleep. waking up at 7am is a little bit hard but it's ok (and i can sleep till 11am on monday). i never have more than 3 hours of class in the morning and they're the most interesting. then i go back home at around 11.30, sleep until 1.20, eat and get ready for class that starts at 2. then i take a coffee if i have class till late.

and i have long gaps between class that i can use to chill or even nap for half an hour.

i also try to eat balanced like veggies, some meat, drink water ...

Skipping way too much class due to my lack of interest.

Tired of look at old churches in my art history lecture.

Ready for the new semster..

Anyone else have a particularly rough first semester of freshman year and care to share? I'm a relatively bright student (3.5GPA in high skool, 30 ACT, blahblahblah), but I'll be surprised if I get a 3.0 this semester.

Anyone else have a particularly rough first semester of freshman year and care to share? I'm a relatively bright student (3.5GPA in high skool, 30 ACT, blahblahblah), but I'll be surprised if I get a 3.0 this semester.

well college is harder than HS.Drastically.

Uni is ok for me, its just that i am behind in units and i DO NOT want to take summer or winter class'.

I wish i lived on campus// didn't live at home, it would make it soooo much easier to network and meet them beezies.

there's this cute but sorta childish i was talking with in class, and at the very end i still wasn't sure about her name. i felt a bit bad (not the first time we chat in class) but asked again... she tells me she's chloé and seems a bit disappointed.

i just found out she was the first girl from uni to ever to add me on facebook... even before school year started (dunno how she found me but whatever).

i should feel like an ass but i don't. she just should add more facebook pictures so i can recognise her.

Skipping way too much class due to my lack of interest.

Tired of look at old churches in my art history lecture.

Ready for the new semster..

i'd say it's a frequent if not common occurrence for freshmen to have a rough first semester. it really has nothing to do with how intelligent you are. it's more so about how you manage all your newfound free-time.

don't worry, it's only one semester, you'll be fine later-on

well college is harder than HS.Drastically.

You honestly think I didn't know this?

Yr response did nothing but make you sound condescending.

I have a 3.8 because of college-credit I took during high school (12 hours worth), so hopefully it'll all balance out after semester.

"Paris & The Art of Urban Living" next semester.

Oui, je vais l'adorer.

just got a 11/20 in accounting :( ...

if only it was clearly writtent that it was at 2pm and not 5pm. I thought i had a couple of hours to revise stuff that i thought wouldn't even be in the test... actually it was nearly only about that...

good luck for paris a2b489.