supercollegelife: funny facts, rant, photos, help, stuff...

freecat

sitting in the back sucks. but since i've never been on time for lecture once in 5 months sometimes i have to make myself discreet. wwhich i ha tually never am because i have too many things to get rid of.

also oi wanted to write about uni starting again but it actually was 3 weeks ago and i'm on holiday this next friday... the fuck have i done those past 3 weeks ???

we were discussing othello the other day in my english class and we're all pretty friendly with the TA, so someone basically said iago was a douchebag. TA jokingly says that shakespeare was actually the first to coin the use of douche bag. Girl says "OH didn't he also make up the word majesty too?" She didn't understand why people were laughing so she had to ask why and someone actually had to clarify that shit up for her. oh college.

ib is better/more difficult but nobody in the real world cares

also dont tell this to anybody who's whining about how hard the ap subjects are because they won't ever shut up

ap is about as hard as a-levels maybe, which is a fraction of a full ib

That's kind of what I suspected, sucks since I'm the AP kid..IB would have been a mess for me to figure out but I kind of wish I would have in retrospect. End of the day I still think I'm better prepared than most at my HS but I'm starting to stress it more and more as I realize how fucking isolated my life is from the real world

• 1 month later...

hey how's everyone doing at college. it's break break right ?

i'm on holiday too. had some kind of midterm 2 weeks ago in microeconomy, macroeconomy and statistic that all went smoothly. i don't know if i should be careful of the coming in a month 2nd semester finals or it's just easier than the first semester.

so in my dorm theres one male suite per floor and all in the same spot, that is, provided the floor even has a male room. the floor below me however does not. a ways back a classmate told me her friends (in the room below me) heard me humpin'. a little after a monstrous cwg drops a motherfucking freshly lit blunt out the window, it falls, and is somehow blown into the same girls window that happened to be open the mere 6 inches it will go. i made the cwg go fetch it, they said they had thrown it in the toilet. some more time goes by, and yet another friend comes to me with a tail from the room below. turns out they didnt flush it after all, they held on to it and smoked her out with the rest. i have absolutely zero idea who the actual girls are/what they look like. have probably shared a million elevator rides by now.

mystery girls, i would like a new blunt, please.

FUCK trying to find a date for formal. 3 beezies have canceled on me due to friends coming to town for spring break or whatever. And I have this confirmed from independent sources and all. 3 OF THEM. I've been farming all semester. None of them can go. That's fucking terrible. Formal in a week. I'm shitting my pants here.NOOOOOO.

• 1 month later...

Can someone tell me how good is UBC in Vancouver ? I'm debating which uni i would like to spend a year at in 2010-2011.

May I explain. There's a huge exchange program at my university, which is a well known one for his economy teaching. And there's a list of university i could spend a year at, if i'm chosen.

Those sound cool:

Europe: Maastricht or Amsterdam(netherlands), Antwerpen, Oslo or Sandvika (norway), Copenhaguen (denmark), Reading (uk), Goteborg (sweden). All of those have classes in English. I know people at Reading, Oslo and Ulm/Stuttgart, but the course are in German. As much as i wish i could speak german, it's gonna be tricky i guess. The Netherlands would be dangerous for me, and Norway a bit too cold...

America del sur: Bogota, Santiago (Chile), Lima, Mexico. ANY. That'd be awesome and i could improve my spanish. A good friend of mine lived in Santiago for years and could help me.

America: Vancouver (UBC).

The only other american college is DICKinson. Common... Also there's Russia, Japan, Turkey and some more, but you have to speak the language...

I don't know for how many college i can apply and send my dossier but i'll have to make a new selection i guess :( ...

I can't go anywhere because it's subsidied by the european union, france, and my university and is a huge and well organised program. Otherwise i'd have applied for some american ones...

Oslo and Göteborg sound great but that's only because i'm a sucker for cold climate and i love snowboarding.

otoh don't go to germany if you aren't fluent in the language, i can't imagine how that could work. Ulm and Stuttgart are 2 nice student cities but if the courses are in german just don't go.

one week to the deadline for turning in my masters thesis in psychology. Have been working on it full time since january.

Im pretty much finished, and it turns out pretty great.

Working titel:

"Emotion processing facilitates working memory performance - An individual differences approch to the interaction of emotion and executive functions".

anyone have any opinions on the american university of paris?

looking at transferring to either there or gallatin in a year.

also,

thank god

it is

summer.

(!)

I still haven't heard back from Gallatin. I'd say apply to both.

sup Eugene Lang New School Class of 2012.

sup honors social science core, organic chemistry, calc, physics, ochem lab?

8am classes every day + maximum units?? sup bme premed?? honors?? peace out free time??

rapescheduleisrape.png

branesplode, no offense du, but you are a really typical asian. That's not a bad thing, but man oh man, you need to sort your priorities out - its the best 4 years of your life, LIVE SOME SHIT UP man. flashlights and pchem? dang man, you need a girlie and a bottle.

^ that's strange because the "typical asians" here are the asians who spend their time drinking with girlies...

mang, chillax and grab a beer or something goddamn

success will eventually be yours

but academic success ain't always everything.

GO OUT AND GET LAID

THAT'S A COMMANDMENT.