supercollegelife: funny facts, rant, photos, help, stuff...

freecat

yeah money, that was decided eons ago.

and Trev, I know how you feel. that was me @ Wagner. Hopefully it will be a little more interesting @ Lang. I wanna feel like the dumb asshole I am, at least for a little while.

i actually met an interesting british person today

walked past this random cute girl on the way to the politics department to sort out their incompetent red tape bullshit

turns out thats where shes going too

then i went to the international department to work out the details for going to chicago

while im in there she walks in and apparently shes going to chicago too?

then a few hours later i see her again at the supermarket so i started a conversation and i'm probably meeting her again soon and now i'm pissed off that of course i meet people like that a few days before the school year is over

yoyo

stay in touch with her

fo sho

first moment I realized that Wagner was home of the uncultured subhuman's was when my roommate told me he didn't know who David Bowie was. Then it became very apparent that few others at the school actually knew who David Bowie was.

That really bothered me.

anyone who's visited/attended/heard about unc chapel hill, east carolina university, or appalachin state - share your information with me please. considering going to one of these schools.

UNC is definitely the most prestigious out of the 3 listed. Don't know much about app state but my impression of ECU is that its a party school. Everyones different but for me, I would pick UNC easy. It's got good academics and really hot girls. I go to uni 30min away from UNC so i've been to their campus a couple times and its pretty nice, especially Franklin st.

i have more book smarts, cultural capital, and common sense than at least 80% of my peers at FIT.

yooo the first time I stopped by I was waiting out front and this blonde chick (leather jacket, leggings, AA headband) asked me for a cigarette. I told her I didn't have one and she asked if I had a lighter, which I then let her borrow. She goes over to another group of people and asks for a lighter, saying I just gave her a cigarette. She was pretty drunk but, I mean, I just knew what she was all about.

prof, there's a friend of mine who wants to apply for bristol on the exchange program. would you recommand it or not ? she needs to improve her english baaadly... (like most frenchy)

yeah, i can highly recommend it. great university, great city. while improving her english is really important, there's also a huge francophone community here.

tell her to get accommodation either in the city centre (which i'm doing next year) or on campus though. this year i'm living in the nicest place but it's a long walk to campus and an even longer walk to the city and i hate it.

thanks a lot. the decision is no more to her but if she's accepted she'll be glad to know this. unfortunately, she's not really shaggable.

ZjH3fUkQk6M

Engineering @ UCI Mockumentary

this is my life :((((

The premise of this is good but its so poorly executed. Could have been alot funnier. Bits of it are true though, about 80% of engineers i know, have no idea why theyre in engineering

ZjH3fUkQk6M

Engineering @ UCI Mockumentary

this is my life :((((

lol, this is really trying to bite on pre-med life. most engineers i know don't give a fuck so long as they pass the class. in my pre-med physics class, motherfuckers are trying to pile into the classroom before the last class leaves in order to get good seats. how sad/shitty is that?

on another note, fucking glad this quarter is almost over. 2 finals to go.

• 3 months later...

fuck my uni they are apparently trying to get a new rule for students in economy which is that you can't fail more than 3 semester before graduation otherwise you need to change course.

i've already failed 2, and will surely fail another one until i graduate in a while.

fuck economy, fuck uni, fuck em all.