Imperial Jeans

nairb49

haha, i've actually been doing that. i felt weird about it, but now that you are suggesting it - not so much. thanks.

one thing i've been doing is putting on like 3 pairs of pants underneath my dukes and walking around the house like that. worked a little bit. :)

ha...its funny to hear what people are willing to do. you could also try soaking them and wearing them while they dry.

haha, i've actually been doing that. i felt weird about it, but now that you are suggesting it - not so much. thanks.

one thing i've been doing is putting on like 3 pairs of pants underneath my dukes and walking around the house like that. worked a little bit. :)

...umm...if you can put on your dukes while wearing 3 pants underneath...u needed to go another size down..mayb 2

Dukes do tend to stretch a bit but Im sure it will shrink back once you wash it. The belt I was wearing isnt tanner I just made one myself lol :). Those SEXI04 looks really nice. The colour looks intresting, and Sidney u should turn around so we can see the arcuates please :)

I am buying my first Raw Denims, and I chose Imperial.

I understand you guys don't like noobie questions but sorry I really would like to know and get a quick answer please.

I am 5'10 145LBS and Waist is about 32.5

Should I get Duke's or King's as my first pair.

I don't like the leg opening a lot and I don't like nut crunchers.

Rumor round my school is Duke's = Nut Crunchers King's = Leg Opening

Which one should I buy?

:(

Are these rumors true?

hmmmm....its gonna cost 50+ dollas

7in hem or 7.5in hem..

I personally dont like very small tapers but depending on your build id say go for 7.75 If you're wearing a 32. i think a 7 inch is going to look like some real weird carrot jeans and 7.5 will still be too dramatic.

my skulls are 7.5 and yeah they look wayy different than my dukes...i remember zehero i think it was that had helmet langs which he got tapered from to 7...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=504024&postcount=830

my dukes are a 31

i sized up 1 because the thighs are ridiculously tight

i'm a 29 in nudie sj

28 in apc ns

30 in most jap. brands (skull 5010)

ht.5'10

wt.147lb

I've had Black Dukes for nearly 8 months, and they still look the same as when I bought them... they are very tough to break in and get those fades in. I'm always running in them, walking, playing basketball, etc... and still no fades...

fuck you Imperial... but I love you, It's a love-hate relationship.

$50+? Mine were like $14 to taper them...

that's what chucksvintage told me =[

she said that it would cost that much if i wanted to get the inseam taken in and spare the selvage

I've had Black Dukes for nearly 8 months, and they still look the same as when I bought them... they are very tough to break in and get those fades in. I'm always running in them, walking, playing basketball, etc... and still no fades...

fuck you Imperial... but I love you, It's a love-hate relationship.

that's what the majority of my post in this thread have been -___-.....the black dukes don't fucking fade....the best i got is an ass fade...

I dunno... my black Kings have faded almost the same way as my indigo pair. I don't see why Dukes would be any different. I'm thinking of giving them their first wash soon (been worn hard for about 6 or 7 months, but then haven't seen much action since March this year)... I'll be sure to post results regardless of how they turn out..