Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Guest Airjamie
Airjamie-very sorry they aren't to your liking.

Maybe a wash/dry would shrink them down a bit? I hadn't washed them at all, so they're still fresh for the shrinking, though its unlikely to be drastic.

Actually im quite fond of them, the color is out of this world (the silver distressing is beautiful). I think i just have skinnier legs than most in proportion to my waist, so i think I'll just have the bottom tapered up abit.

i work in a store in brisbane australia that stocks raw indigo dukes and kings so i guess i can answer any questions about them.

Thanks Ratatat-

How does the fit compare to RRDS?

Is the amount of stretch comparable?

Meaning- If I would take a 28/32 in RRDS would I do the same size in the Duke Raw?

Thanks again.

Where are you planning on getting them? My friend likes mine and wants a pair, but I don't know what to tell him except to contact Nomad.

I have no idea, I'll get around to thinking about it in a couple of months time when I'm well into breaking in my Canes.

Unfortunately, I just missed an auction on eBay for some size 32" Imperials.

Thanks Ratatat-

How does the fit compare to RRDS?

Is the amount of stretch comparable?

Meaning- If I would take a 28/32 in RRDS would I do the same size in the Duke Raw?

Thanks again.

hey, i don't have much experience with regular ralfs, but from what i can tell dukes are pretty tight in the waist. i wear 28 kims, and they were tight when i bought them, but sz 30 dukes were just as tight if not a little tighter. hope this helps.

the cut on the duke is a little slimmer than svens. i compared them to my size 31 svens (which have stretched out to 32 inch +), and the size 32 dukes are slightly slimmer throughout the leg. i like the cut better on dukes than the svens.

I have to say, after looking through pictures of Imperial's, they've definitely moved up in my book in terms of what denim to buy next (now the only 'problem' is finishing with my Svenska and breaking in my SC1947's). Anyways, I was just wondering which of the two you guys would fathom are closer in fit to the Svenska (I guess the Dukes are, but they're a little slimmer than Svens.)

• 2 weeks later...

Information @ Imperial Brand Clothing

So we're back online, sorry if you have sent queries through with no

reply. Hit us now and all your questions will be answered.

ps. new stores in melbourne, Japan and North America for imperial in the

coming month or so (perhaps sooner depending where you are!). Hopefully

this will allow many of you interested in getting your hands on some denim

a better chance...

denim.

nomad will be getting thier new shipment of imperials in mid-august, including the black raws. Went in there yesterday to buy a pair but they were all out of stock... only had a couple samples that they were cool enough to let me try on.

btw hi superfuture =)

ddohnggo: I would think it'd be hard as well, but I dont think a place like Nomad would carry that much stock to begin with.