General TV show discussion

mrip

Not sure I can handle the awkwardness of Curb, had to stop and watch Senna and come back to it.

you get used to it. curb is my favourite show of all time, but when i first started watching it back in '04 or something there were definitely lots of awkwardness...like i had to look away for a few seconds haha. i have never had a tv show/film do that to me; maybe its why i love it so much.

I had the 1st season on my hdd and just started Louie. How did I miss that it's so brilliant !

I love that feeling when you discover a new tv show and go on a catch up marathon.

Breaking BAD - baddass. that cuevana site linked a bit ago is legit with HD video and only like 60 secs of ads at the beginning so you could catch up on the 3 backlogged 12 ep. seasons in no time if you like it. don't how you couldn't like the first 3 episodes, such good tv there.

i'm looking for a comedy or drama that's +2 seasons in and is easy to get into.

is the shield told in season-long story arcs? i've been spoiled by the wire

i've seen breaking bad up to the start of this season, curb, the wire, in treatment, game of thrones, arrested development, californication, louie, mad men, walking dead.