Anyone here been to the APC store in Manila (Philippines)?

T A M A D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... all u pinoy locals i need help .. my bro is going home ... i cant for work reasons next week .... any reccomendations on what i shld tell him to get for me as pasalubong? besides cellphones...... thanks in advance and oh yeah ....... before i forget ... TAE!

tae!!! dude, i always ask for food! get some pastillias, cornbits, boy bawang, dried mangos, quickmelts, watermelon seeds, & maybe some dried fish. maybe a barrel man & a plaque that has the weapons of moroland on it. i also try to get clothing stuff that i cant get here like san mig shirts or a limited wowoweeXrich-oXpapi boy collab tee. good luck & sucks you cant make it!

the prices at Homme et Femme are a little inflated...but to my memory if you go after Christmas they have a little sale going on...i got a pair of Dior Homme and Y-3 sneakers for a pretty decent price...there APC selection is pretty minimal...there Dior Homme Denim selection is great.

• 2 weeks later...
hehehehehe i miss the phils. i went to college in la salle while my parents are here in philly.every month 200 bucks and every three months 500 dollars for my tuition fees. i played the money exchange so much when i graduated i got work in a bank as a currency trader. i had the life back then. 1992 - 2000 will always be the best years of my life. i wanna go back so much.

University of LaSalle in Bacolod City?

That's where I'm from...moved to the US when I was a youngin'

My mother and all my titas graduated from that university and came to the US...

as nurses.

My sister and my nephew go to that university right now. My nephew's a host on Sabado Barkada if you watch it. haha

No, but I was hoping someone might say they remembered doing that and we could all laugh at them....alas, you foiled my plan.

I am not filipino either :(

I just wanted to fit in.........

hahahaha

one of the funniest posts ever

the build up was soo good

oh and since i never been to the philippines and im only half... i can only fit in by eating at jollibees :(

tae!!! dude, i always ask for food! get some pastillias, cornbits, boy bawang, dried mangos, quickmelts, watermelon seeds, & maybe some dried fish. maybe a barrel man & a plaque that has the weapons of moroland on it. i also try to get clothing stuff that i cant get here like san mig shirts or a limited wowoweeXrich-oXpapi boy collab tee. good luck & sucks you cant make it!

lol prett much all the treats are accessible in norcal.. im sure other places too. but man nothing beats daing i think it's called? the skinny fishies in oil and it's really salty? idk. the junk i remember about the phillippines was pasko and all the decorations.. the watusi, and having the luxury to buy hella shit. but sure i was a kid and bought useless junk. choconut anyone? :)

• 3 weeks later...