Raw for Women

Becks23

what do girls think of guys who wear raw denim?

tbh, i'm always looking at what a dude is wearing, i go to Santa Monica College in LA there are tons of fobs here, unfortunately not many wear raws. I love when a dude is sporting raws, shows he gives a damn about what he's wearing a bit more than just "whatever they are jeans i don't care"

btw Kino, those look great on you, therelativity - girl is there anything you own that doesn't look amazing? WOW

Yes, and they're very comfy but the waist stretches a lot so make sure you have a good belt before you purchase, if you plan on it.

In reference to the top..."cheap thrills vintage" -Tulsa, OK

Thank you femelle for the info. Nice pick!

Kino, if they are like slim NS, what are the differences between Geisha and PS?

Nice sufu jeans BTW :)

ps is slimmer than geisha.

3sixteen looking nice! What do you think of it? How did you size it?

Mine are size 28 (I wear size 26 NC and NS).

Today is my first day wearing them. For some reason, I found they are perfect for cycling:) feel more comfortable than the NC for riding a bike. not sure if they will strench or not. If they do, then they will become too big ...

I have not figured out a way to wear it, so I cuffed them. What do you think?

Hey guys sorry for hijacking the flow of this thread but I've got a sizing question for the ladies out there. My gf is a 28" at her true waist, not where she wears her jeans which is at her waist. For the PBJ Womans Slim, should I get her a sz1 which is a 28" at the waist or size down to a sz0 which is a 27" at the waist to account for stretching. Thanks again! :D

Hey guys sorry for hijacking the flow of this thread but I've got a sizing question for the ladies out there. My gf is a 28" at her true waist, not where she wears her jeans which is at her waist. For the PBJ Womans Slim, should I get her a sz1 which is a 28" at the waist or size down to a sz0 which is a 27" at the waist to account for stretching. Thanks again! :D

I think that where she wears her jeans (which is the one listed on the size chart, not true waist) and her hip/thigh measurements have more to do with size selection, since women have so much variation in shape - one girl with a 28" true waist might be able to fit into 0's, while another, noticeably more curvaceous lady might barely squeeze into a 2.

I agree with crissy that the slims WILL stretch like crazy, so you can size down and still have them turn out great, but even PBJ denim has its limits.

Size for the THIGHS more than anything. The cut is REALLY narrow. My true waist is 27", and I am barely comfortable in a size 2 and my hips/thighs aren't even big. My fit pics are here, for reference:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1725565&postcount=948

I normally wear juniors 3-5 comfortably and a 2 in women's pants. The PBJs really didn't stretch so much around my thighs, and they took about 8 weeks to not feel totally uncomfortable.

You'll be amazed at how small these jeans are when she gets them.

Thanks for your help sufu dudettes I think she'll be a 0 she be quite slim waist down. Better get round to doing some measurements and ordering it, she's been complaining that I procrastinate in getting her a pair :o will post fit pics if she looks good.

living in Austin hasn't given me much room to wear my jeans. it's always so fucking hot. ideas? I need to wear these suckers in more.

mrs. the_ming is quite happy with a pair of somets that she picked up in tokyo a few weeks back. they are sanforized and after a soak and wearing them wet, they have stretched to be a nice fit on her, although still a bit tight in the thighs. we're hoping that they stretch a bit more over the next couple of wears.

BiG carries somet as far as i know.