The cheer up djrajio thread

ken shinoda

All I'm gonna say here is that judging people that you've never met in real life is like Sarah Palin trying to discuss international politics. You're forming an opinion, but you really have no idea as to what you're talking about. True story.

yep, youre right. he might actually be nothing like the personality that he put forth oon this site. he may actually be a very nice, humble person.

i fucking doubt it tho... <----opinion

i'm pretty sure rajio is actually happy he got fired (and got a severance) now...

the world is really turning upside down...

Mos def. Everyone is running for cover it's the financiapocalypse. Anyone wants to start a "death pool", I'm betting on Goldman!

Hi all,

I've been MIA from Sufu for the past week trying to gather myself together, reach out to all my contacts, and seek consolation/console friends and family with the dire turn of events that have eclipsed the financial industry.

As of today there is no more Lehman Brothers or Merrill Lynch and the more than 24,000 employees at LB and some half of 40,000-50,000 employees at ML plus AIG, etc. will find themselves jobless in the worst financial crisis in the last four-decades.

I've witnessed many of my collegues whom I've worked 12+ hours for nearly three-years break down and cry in front of me and people who used to fight with a work ethic and conviction beyond imagine grow disperate and hallow within the last 48 hours.

I never really used to believe in fate and that things happen for a reason but I can honestly say getting fired the day before Lehman's stock dropped 50% and started the chain reaction that we've witnessed before us was the single best thing that ever happened in my life.

I was given a severence package for any months at full pay and the opportunity for me to seek out my true calling and meet and contact some truly inspirational individuals who have been more than welcoming and willing to help me in pursuing my dreams.

I'm planning to be in Tokyo for at least the end of the year but its really anybody's ball game...

But to all the haters.

FUCK YOU.

kunk. FUCK YOU.

cheep. FUCK YOU.

jack. FUCK YOU.

You can slander a man but you can't break his hope.

KEEP BALLIN.

didn't slander you, so good luck man. hopefully it humbles you a bit.

Hi all,

I've been MIA from Sufu for the past week trying to gather myself together, reach out to all my contacts, and seek consolation/console friends and family with the dire turn of events that have eclipsed the financial industry.

As of today there is no more Lehman Brothers or Merrill Lynch and the more than 24,000 employees at LB and some half of 40,000-50,000 employees at ML plus AIG, etc. will find themselves jobless in the worst financial crisis in the last four-decades.

I've witnessed many of my collegues whom I've worked 12+ hours for nearly three-years break down and cry in front of me and people who used to fight with a work ethic and conviction beyond imagine grow disperate and hallow within the last 48 hours.

I never really used to believe in fate and that things happen for a reason but I can honestly say getting fired the day before Lehman's stock dropped 50% and started the chain reaction that we've witnessed before us was the single best thing that ever happened in my life.

I was given a severence package for any months at full pay and the opportunity for me to seek out my true calling and meet and contact some truly inspirational individuals who have been more than welcoming and willing to help me in pursuing my dreams.

I'm planning to be in Tokyo for at least the end of the year but its really anybody's ball game...

But to all the haters.

FUCK YOU.

kunk. FUCK YOU.

cheep. FUCK YOU.

jack. FUCK YOU.

You can slander a man but you can't break his hope.

KEEP BALLIN.

Sorry, nothing personal but I honestly don't have much sympathy at all.

Nothing will ever change it, but the world is in the state it is today because of individuals pursuing private wealth and the supposed power that it brings them, mostly at the expense of other less fortunate people, so whatever the consequences it doesn't bother me to see them suffer a bit of discomfort.

damn yall some stupid -----

you realize that this is the end of an era

right?

Don't be so melodramatic.

If it was the end it'd be a blessed end to a particularly ugly chapter of human

development, but we aren't that lucky. Guaranteed the people with the most to

lose out of all this are already back at it planning their next move to save their

asses and stay in the game they made.