The cheer up djrajio thread

ken shinoda

you know... thinking about this a bit i realized that, in all reality, i do feel bad for rajio. its shitty for anyone to lose their livelihood, as a job is where you spend most of your time, and in a way does define you. i can have empathy for the faceless, anonymous person that hides behind the internet persona. i have no sympathy for "djrajio" the personality that is shown here on sufu. "djraijo" needed some humility... and im sure that this wont help that... and i dont think that it would be good for sufu if "djrajio" became a humble kind person... the presence of that personality here is part of what has shaped sufu for the past 3 years or so.

so, to the person, hope shit works out. for the name, i stand by what i said.

cheep, are you saying djrajio was wrong for creating a parody of himself on here, when it's all about jawnz and money anyway? Aren't you and I both internet parodies of ourselves as well?

no, im not. im saying that as a person i can empathize with another person losing thier job, strictly on a human level.

as for cheep being an internet parody of me, i wouldnt say that. the way i seem on here is the way i am in real life. i dont know if rajio is a parody either... and the ego of rajio is what i have no sympathy for, not the human being who is going thru tough times.

The current financial structure is fucked and need to be changed but meanwhile do you have any idea how many people are affected by this shit and how the financial crisis can spread to the economy, fucking up all you americans and spreading to other poor saps everywhere? I'm quite curious about what will happen. I'll have to say if it could drive down housing prices quite a few NYC-ers could almost be glad but do you really think it will happen?

only fucking europeans are buying anything here anymore. the houses, the jawnz, the cars. it's not the assholes at the top i feel bad for-it's those below who are drowned in the runoff. restaurant workers, retail workers, salespeople-everyone is fucked when we're in the tank. as for my business, so far so good, but we are definitely slower this september than last september.

maybe people will realize an 800 sq. foot apartment in nyc is a bit overvalued at $1.1 million.

The current financial structure is fucked and need to be changed but meanwhile do you have any idea how many people are affected by this shit and how the financial crisis can spread to the economy, fucking up all you americans and spreading to other poor saps everywhere? I'm quite curious about what will happen. I'll have to say if it could drive down housing prices quite a few NYC-ers could almost be glad but do you really think it will happen?

only fucking europeans are buying anything here anymore. the houses, the jawnz, the cars. it's not the assholes at the top i feel bad for-it's those below who are drowned in the runoff. restaurant workers, retail workers, salespeople-everyone is fucked when we're in the tank. as for my business, so far so good, but we are definitely slower this september than last september.

maybe people will realize an 800 sq. foot apartment in nyc is a bit overvalued at $1.1 million.

NYC prices are indeed made stupid by out of towners being there once every 3 months. it's like London redux

shits already hard where im at... 4 of the 6 apartments in my building got eviction notices this month... my friends are out of work, or working sporadicly.... my own father actually contacted me today and asked if i knew anyone who was hiring around here. for people who are not well educated professionals, its BEEN hard. shit... im lucky i still have my job, as the company that i work for has had to lay off 15 to 20% of our workforce in the past 6 months.

no, im not. im saying that as a person i can empathize with another person losing thier job, strictly on a human level.

as for cheep being an internet parody of me, i wouldnt say that. the way i seem on here is the way i am in real life. i dont know if rajio is a parody either... and the ego of rajio is what i have no sympathy for, not the human being who is going thru tough times.

I dunno man, 3 pages back you were saying 'fuck that nigga' along with everyone else; It was everyone on sufu who helped build up the Japanese mid-market fashion jesus caricature, and now no one even wants to help him drag the cross.

I dunno man, 3 pages back you were saying 'fuck that nigga' along with everyone else; It was everyone on sufu who helped build up the Japanese mid-market fashion jesus caricature, and now no one even wants to help him drag the cross.

yeah, i was. then i thought about it some more and decided to expand on my original thoughts.

i give cheep credit for his dynamism and mercurial qualities

i am suspicious of those that do not contradict themselves

posts are just husks --- i don't even recognize the user that makes my posts

though he seems familiar and i know i went through what he did

whoever he is