Places of Higher Learning

Miyavi

oohh, tesoro in coto de caza area lol
Hmm, ic. I really have no clue where that is. haha

If I could go back in time, I think I would've done more AP classes. Are you taking ap shit?

you two, stop flirting.

thinking about applying there, idunno though

how is it?

it all depends on what you want in a school. there's no traditional campus; no grassy hills (minus the park blocks, but that doesn't really count), big football games, and you're in the middle of a big city. so, if you don't mind not being on a "traditional" campus it's a hell of a time. i haven't experienced any huge classes like all my friends have, the ta's and ga's are good, in my experience, as well. i guess if you have any other questions you can pm me?

ps. i need a roommate.. come to psu (6)

it all depends on what you want in a school. there's no traditional campus; no grassy hills (minus the park blocks, but that doesn't really count), big football games, and you're in the middle of a big city. so, if you don't mind not being on a "traditional" campus it's a hell of a time. i haven't experienced any huge classes like all my friends have, the ta's and ga's are good, in my experience, as well. i guess if you have any other questions you can pm me?

ps. i need a roommate.. come to psu (6)

psupsupsupsupsu, you can live with me and a homie next year if you're still looking by then

hey everyone, go to csuf. yah!

also, don't count on SAT's making up for GPA. i had a 2100 and a 3.7 GPA. (unweighted. 4.1 weighted)

and i didnt make any UC's....besides UCR. i did get waitlisted in uci, dont matta cuz i don't think any waitlisters got in.

rly tho, csuf is cheap, easy cuz everyone is str8 dumb, and bunch of CWGs

For those of you who must resort to Community College for reasons ranging from laziness to financial strain, do not fret. I barely found out about a program Cerritos College (and most likely every other community college) offers called TAG. They literally describe it as "guaranteed admission to a UC"

The only requirements are that you sign a contract promising to maintain over a 3.0 (that's like maintaining a freaking 1.0 at a UC) and finishing the necessary units/classes. Now, I haven't beenn completely accepted yet, and I'll repost when I do, but this program is almost too good to be true.

Granted, the UC's don't include LA and Berkeley, but you can still apply for Irvine, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and a lot of decent-good UC's. If you want to save money on GE's, go to a community college and transfer using the TAG program. But make sure you research it thoroughly, as to avoid wasting time and not being able to transfer (which is rare).

^TAG also has some guarantees for private schools as well, for those looking to take that route.

and for those looking for the necessary transferable major courses for certain colleges, check out assist.org