Places of Higher Learning

Miyavi

uc riverside over here. i was checkin out this girls ass for 10mins who was bent over on a table in the lounge the other day. and after a while of fondin over her ass i realized she was rockin flatheads! and she peeped at my diors, there truly are such things as love at first sight. :)

I am telling cristina

• 2 weeks later...

I know someone (friend of a friend) in that program, he really likes it. that program in particular is excellent at drexel. he's gotten some good internships/coops too. i know he worked at this one place that did archiving or something similar and he got to work with ian mackaye (i think they had a contract with dischord records)

^^^ did you see any 3 sixteens there?? i have a friend w/ some...

well guys , hopefully i can make it to usc, ucla, or pepperdine. experience w/ usc anyone??

• 2 weeks later...

University of Toronto, St. George Campus

Funds have gotten tight and I have sold my jeans away :D I'm rotating Levi 501's and a Club Monaco Slim Straight. I actually really like the colour on my Club Monaco's, despite some here not really liking them.

Interviewing for CUNY's Social Psych PhD program next month. Anybody there / any other grad students in the thread?

Also applied to NYU, New School, UCSC, UMass Amherst, UPenn, Claremont, and Boston College. Claremont & New School are pretty much sure things, but they also most likely won't fund me.

University of Alberta, Canada reporting in.

Currently in Nudie Average Joes, rotating with a pair of Edwin 503's and G-Star 3301 Radar Straight.

You have a point. I guess I'm trying to narrow it down to colleges I'm interested in before I start looking at prices and establishing what is affordable and what is not. I plan on looking into financial aid a lot, but seeing as I am not of mixed ethnicity nor below middle class that will probably prove to be quite difficult.

you won't get anything from NYU. I just transferred from there after two years. I loved living in New York but that school isn't all it is made out to be.

^ yo, hap. something to keep in mind is that your undergrad school doesn't mean nearly as much in the long run as your graduate school does (assuming you're going that route). like, i almost went to the university of chicago but ended up at the university of iowa because its cheaper and actually is a really good school once you get past all the chicago suburb bitches in burberry and uggs. plus i hear uchicago is filled with ugly people.

yeah. I transferred to UF and I have a Bright Futures scholarship so it's like $300 a semester for tuition. The scholarship also covers tuition for going abroad so I think I am going to spend the next year in Paris. :( NYU was so backwards but I do miss the city.

Guest NoRtHsIde
I'm somewhat interested in NYU for their Recording Industry major, but part of me is like "O SHIT living around a bunch of hipsters". What is the gain-of-knowledge/degree to throwing-up-in-your-mouth-a-little-bit-every-time-you-step-outside-your-door-and-see-300-unshaven-25-year-olds-in-super-deep-v-necks ratio?

you are a fucking idiot.

Recording industry major?

That industry is about who you know, not what you know.

waste of time imo.

and tuition at NYU sucks dick.

yeah. I transferred to UF and I have a Bright Futures scholarship so it's like $300 a semester for tuition. The scholarship also covers tuition for going abroad so I think I am going to spend the next year in Paris. :( NYU was so backwards but I do miss the city.

du, i might be in paris as well next year

eerie similarity of avatars there

co-sign

I'm in a state school that's not my own state's and it's chill but..I wish it was a smaller campus etc., with more of a city to get lost in around it. If you think you might be prone to these feelings I'd avoid big flagship state schools is all I can add from experience

I wear dior in montana though so I don't know maybe that has something to do with my situation

• 2 weeks later...

^ haploid, don't let assholes push you around. even if you decide to change your major, follow your own desires. i grew up in a small, rural farming community were i got the strangest looks when i told people my major was art history and french. and then even stranger looks when i changed my major to comparative literature (i don't think most people understand what that is) and french. my mom and a few teachers were really the only ones who supported my decision while all my friends went to school for business and haircutting.

also, would rather watch my jawnz soak than go to class today. so that's what i'm doing

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...