Places of Higher Learning

Miyavi

can anybody give me some input about the quality of the economics department od the university of wisconsin, madison? i am a graduate student at a german university and contemplating pursuing an academic career. i have the possibility to go there for a year. i am freed of any tuition fees whatsoever. even if its not the premium university, its probably still lengths better than here where some class sizes are in the range of several hundred people. also, how is the town / area? ive never been to the us.

madison is inmho one of the greatest places i've ever been to. i have no idea about the econ dept, but i can tell you that the uw is one of the best public schools in the world. having lived in madison for years i can assure you it's a beautiful, friendly place and also surprisingly diverse and active for having about 500K inhabitants. the university also churns out more CEOs than Harvard these days, and any university of wisconsin school is going to have one of the best programs around for aspiring educators so don't worry, a degree from there means alot. hope that helped. as someone who doesn't have the grades to go there, to someone who can go for free?! i say fuckin go for it man!:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rutgers New Brunswick anyone?

Rutgers '12

From Warren, NJ

APC NS for now, i can't make up my mind on what to get for my 2nd pair, these APC's are really solid.

anyone from williams in here?

No but I go to Amherst.

Fuck off.

jk :)

I'm a sophomore, what year are you? Despite the 'hatred' that exists between our two schools, I feel kinship towards Williams students more than any other school. It's probably because our two schools are the same in almost every way.

leaving pratt with a 3.88 and transferring to syracuse u. in fall '09.

illustration major at pratt and will continue to do that up north plus psychology.

brooklyn is dead to me.

leaving pratt with a 3.88 and transferring to syracuse u. in fall '09.

illustration major at pratt and will continue to do that up north plus psychology.

brooklyn is dead to me.

jesus christ you're a whiner.

wiener.

Have fun going to cwg school.

jesus christ you're a whiner.

wiener.

Have fun going to cwg school.

how does that make me a whiner? i was kicked out but i didn't want to say that.

do you want details? id love to tell you what happened.

Rutgers New Brunswick anyone?

Rutgers '12

From Warren, NJ

APC NS for now, i can't make up my mind on what to get for my 2nd pair, these APC's are really solid.

Rutgers Camden Sophomore here

ill be in new brunswick in the fall though

we know you'd love to tell us.

If you feel the need to, go4it.

i was on homicide watch because last year i spray painted the basement of the dorm and turned myself in or else the entire dorm would be charged $200 per person and if i turned myself (and my friend did also) then we would just have to re-paint the walls white like they were before.

this incident caused me to be on the homicide watch list until the end of this sprint 2009 semester. i allegedly violated the probation by spray painting in my room. one of my roommates who i hate and hates me in return reported me to residential life with a bunch of bullshit lies telling them i tried to kill her with knives and shit.

i'm going back today to get my shit and to set her bed on fire. it should be fun.