Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they ever release though? I remember them from the preview but i dont recall them coming out.

this?

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter06/310

they're definitely fall 06, can't remember either since it wasn't something high on my list.

fall 06 regrets: red hennessy (even though would be way too big), red ari pullover, red snakeyes and should have picked up the white rugby to go with the black. cashmere box logo fitted would have been nice too. luckily, having bought anything treebark is not on my regrets list

btw can't imagine there are releases that are japan exclusive on purpose (other than the magazine promos and store-specific stuff) but stuff has come out there before here before.

this?

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter06/310

they're definitely fall 06, can't remember either since it wasn't something high on my list.

Yes these are those. I was into them. I remember checking for them and not seeing.

The LA and NY all over hoodies were also something that came out in JPN only in '06. The story I heard was that they felt it wouldn't look good for the brand/wouldnt sell in the US, so they just shipped some to JPN and sat on the rest.

Maybe that is the reasoning for any item that only releases there. I'd agree that they most likely wouldnt intentionally make product for specific markets.

*edit: Other than NY and LA branded items for those cities.

Only 06 regret was not buying 6 of the tan trooper. Those things sell for stupid prices now.

found a kid that would sell me his varsity from this season for 575. it's unworn and green. trying to decide if this is a good deal .. i'm not too into the green one. should have just gotten one when i had 24110140 chances to. fuck.

worthless post but i need to look busy at work.

whatever happened to buying a tshirt thinking oh this is dope. oh shit thats where the logo came from thats cool. I didnt know that, and if i was interested id check it out. and be cool just like you.

hop off the train man your going nowhere fast.

FORSALE: 2006 Supreme Box Logo Sweatshirt Teal Mint pm me

Guest Liuodaa896

bump up then lurkA man came home form work late, tired and found his 5 years old son waiting for him at the door. "Daddy,may I ask you a questIon ?" "Yeah, sure, what is it?" replied the man. "Daddy, how much do you make an hour? " " If you must know, I make $20 an hour."" Oh,"the little boy replied, with his head down, looking up, he said, "Daddy, may I please borrow $10" the father was furious, "If the only reason you askedthat is so you can borrow some moneyto buy a silly toy, then you go to bed." The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. After about an hour or so,the man had calmed down. And started to think. Maybe there was something he really neededto buy with that $10 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the iIttle boy's roomand opened the door."Are you asleep, son?" he asked. "no daddy," replied the boy. "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier." said the man, "Here's the $10 you asked for." the little boy sat straight up, smiling. "Oh, thank you daddy!" he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry agaIn. The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his father. "Why do you want more money? Is you already have some ?" the father asked. "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do. "the little boy repiied, "Daddy , I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time ?Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."Come and buy WOTLK Power Leveling,cheap WOTLK Power Leveling, free WOTLK Power Leveling 1-80 level WOTLK Power Leveling at the WOTLK Power Leveling web .

Motherfuck, ya know, I went with the plaid cord cap cause I figured they just retooled the preview one.

Are the new cord caps more substantial than the plaid cord caps?

If they're the same weight then I'm fine with having been played.