Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what did the 'tan' trooper look like? pic?

trooper.jpg

This happened to mine:

trooper1.jpg

Still have no idea how it happened. Checked out the current season's trooper, and the latest ones seem to be better made than the og ones. The buckle is better, and hte material/ fake fur seems a bit superior quality.

I also had this too:

supreme_trooper.gif

But the front part wasn't stitched close to the seam edge, and created this small lip of material right across your forehead - proper headache inducing.

Fit pic:

supremetrooper.jpg

if it doesn't sell out tomorrow, it will by the middle of the week.

it's a shirt that says SUPREME on it, kids will eat it up regardless of whether or not they know who JA is. the shirt i'm most interested in is that roman warrior joint. shit looks clean on that purple tee.

small or medium. small is like a 32x32 or maybe 33x33, medium is more 33-34x34. fwiw the actual waist on a small is 34". it's basically old sizing.

i can't imagine any of the shirts going that fast, the previous roman themed one (lupa/wolfmother) was a total non-seller and likewise the last giant print collage one (skull skates). if you actually lined up for this batch of stuff you'd have to be pretty desperate for things to do imo

i can't imagine any of the shirts going that fast, the previous roman themed one (lupa/wolfmother) was a total non-seller and likewise the last giant print collage one (skull skates). if you actually lined up for this batch of stuff you'd have to be pretty desperate for things to do imo

agreed. bad brains stuff will go pretty fast i'm sure, but i couldn't really care less about that shit. i wouldn't be surprised if preme drops some other stuff not mentioned ..

damn, unfortunately amo is probably right about the JA joint.

i wont be to nyc until wednesday so i guess i should just cop online tomorrow, blah

logo is bogus on the beanies and the boots look bunk, but knowing visvim will be pretty good quality. too loud for me to wear unfortunately.

TNF drops tomorrow or after x-mas? any idea on retail? sub-200 i hope, but don't expect...

they should be open but don't expect any restocks as they typically don't get more stuff in on the weekends.

concealed - i would be VERY surprised if they dropped the denali tomorrow .. if i remember correctly, their last TNF drop was mid-feb.

i am hoping that the black hawks beanie drops ..

I saw roman tee in person and it's lame. JA tee looks all right but nothing too special. Sweatpants are awesome. Was between Nike loopwheeler sweats and these but after seeing $210 prize tag on the Nike ones, the choice was easy. I went with small and usually wear 32 waist and 32 inseam. I wonder if dropping stuff on Tuesday will catch kids off guard like one of the employees told me but probably not.

How's the cord/suede hats feeling? The only item from preview that I've wanted since day 1