Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

new tartans are sick, made in usa, a bit more full cut and less fitted than last winter's. would be dope if they all had navy tabs instead of red (yes all 4 of them have red tabs). they didn't put the sleeve slit buttons on either like they have been on their other shirts, but otherwise the material is nice and stiff and the shirts look and feel good. thanks R! :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new tartans are sick, made in usa, a bit more full cut and less fitted than last winter's. would be dope if they all had navy tabs instead of red (yes all 4 of them have red tabs). they didn't put the sleeve slit buttons on either like they have been on their other shirts, but otherwise the material is nice and stiff and the shirts look and feel good. thanks R! :)

the dark plaid tartan from the website?

chukkas and halfcabs from spring 08 were released online too.

i can't decide if i'm getting the blue or green mtns... i kinda want both.

I dont think theyre gonna be worth the price, they dont look to great in quality...The new Syndicate ones are amazing, but probably just as expensive. Im torn between blue/green old skools

there's still money in flipping to overseas buyers but pretty much only for pros and people who know what they're doing.

btw you heading out thurs?

nah, i'm not gonna make it.. work and such. i'll swing by on sunday. the syndicate mt eds look much better quality, leather inners, etc... i wish they came in more colors.

so i posted this yesterday, but apparently when you edit posts, they get deleted. go v4.0.

does anyone know what material the herringbone-ish inner is? looks like it's gonna get torn to shit. i wish they made leather like last season's cabs. those were quality shit.

New hats/ beanies at supreme LA

-Rescue Sport/ Beanie (sport cap has 2009 on back)

-Cord Script snapback (shitty quality and hated the fit, the crown dosent look right)

other hats/beanies

-Mont Beanies

-Peruvian beanie/earflaps

-Solid loose

-snowman

-trip S NE (most colors but few)

-S NE (most color but few)

-Mont NE (most colors but few)

-halftone

-Quilted Workwear

-Heather plaid camp

-cord/suede camp

-cord camp

-lodge camp

-University trooper

-Most of the new tees, BB and Miles (except JA)

I didnt see the new Kings script thermal

-Cord Script snapback (shitty quality and hated the fit, the crown dosent look right)

are you talking about the front peak because of the single panelled front? i actually like that about the 5 panels

the black hawk beanies are out today - black/grey and brown/orange are the colors i can remember, there was also a red one and 1 or 2 other. also a non-previewed traditional flannel (blue/black, yellow/black and maybe red?)

a lot of ppl curious about the mtn editions but it looks like only the i-wear-supreme-logos-head-to-toe kids who subscribe to the "one of everything" school of thought are actually pulling the trigger, demographically speaking.

popularity-wise this release seems on par with the ss 07 batch (the one with the halftone half cabs and two tone chukkas). i'm guessing the lousy resell of the perfed ones is not helping or the kids are broke from the stacked release schedule/black friday craziness. real relaxed vibe though, nice change

the strap on the mtn editions is beyond wack, however it's actually a lace covering system so it's easy enough to cut it off to expose the laces below.

my other gripe is that the old schools are not packaged particularly well so with the premium leather outer some of the pairs look tumble dried

oh yeah and the m-65 is 298, same as last season

the strap on the mtn editions is beyond wack, however it's actually a lace covering system so it's easy enough to cut it off to expose the laces below.

I don't like the MTN Edition's but for the people who were considering buying them and cutting the straps off, there is no Supreme logo under the strap like there was on the sample photo, so you are good to go.

I don't like the MTN Edition's but for the people who were considering buying them and cutting the straps off, there is no Supreme logo under the strap like there was on the sample photo, so you are good to go.

actually it wouldn't have mattered because both parts of the velcro are strapped (that's what i meant by lace covering systems). unless you were saying that people would rather die than cut off something supreme branded off their sneakers

but yeah everyone is going crazy on those max schaafs

actually it wouldn't have mattered because both parts of the velcro are strapped (that's what i meant by lace covering systems). unless you were saying that people would rather die than cut off something supreme branded off their sneakers

but yeah everyone is going crazy on those max schaafs

haha, i knew what you were sayin originally but that other post made me giggle. it's like cuttin off the red tag.

so you seemed underwhelmed? not worth the 100 bucks? i was actually gettin kinda excited for them, esp if you can cut the strap off. i know if i get them though, vault will come out with something killer at half the price next season.