Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with $10 shipping for 1 shirt to Queens? F that.

I wanted a JA shirt but I'll just have to wait until I'm home from vacation to hit up the store to see if any are still around.

the shipping rates come from ups and there's probably a flat p&p fee baked in. ups rates start steep but scale pretty well so there's probably no big difference between shipping 1 t-shirt vs 10

the fuck is a JA?

That guy that black people and phisheads praise I think.

Went to the store. Only other tee besides FTL (they have both styles at the shop. Same colors but different images. The squares in the other one have a red tone as opposed to black) and JA, was the Roman One.

They also put out the tartan plaid shirts

xp34eu.jpg

Didnt check the price but i would guess the standard $98-118. They look to be as small as last winters tartan plaids in terms of sizing.

Got some hats and a FTL shirt in NAVY. Thank god they're using it more often.

haha they must have seen my bitching about it/constructive criticism earlier this thread

Tangential, but anyone need a pick up on the nike pendleton collabo? Theres a ton of it sitting at the local pendleton store near me, was kinda wierd.

did they have the vans hikers there? sort of intrigued but kind of skeptical on the technical aspect. the chukkas looked ok too

btw the new plaid shirts are 90

Sweatpants are awesome. Was between Nike loopwheeler sweats and these but after seeing $210 prize tag on the Nike ones, the choice was easy. I went with small and usually wear 32 waist and 32 inseam. I wonder if dropping stuff on Tuesday will catch kids off guard like one of the employees told me but probably not.

any chance on seeing a pic or two of the sweatpants? do they have the reinforced seat? zip or snap pockets?