Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how the Mountain Parka fits?

a bit roomier than last years mountain parka (not sure if that helps) but i think partly because this season's is more just a shell

i have an XL and it fits like older Supreme not the newer tighter cut stuff

yeah, in store sale started today. i think it's 30% but the thing i actually bought was 33% off so who knows. as usual it's apparel and footwear only but newer stuff isn't discounted

the green/pink denali actually doesn't look too bad in person (mind you i would still never wear it) - the colors are more saturated. the cream blue one less nice, for some reason the cream reads as dirty. it's 198 fwiw

yeah, in store sale started today. i think it's 30% but the thing i actually bought was 33% off so who knows. as usual it's apparel and footwear only but newer stuff isn't discounted

the green/pink denali actually doesn't look too bad in person (mind you i would still never wear it) - the colors are more saturated. the cream blue one less nice, for some reason the cream reads as dirty. it's 198 fwiw

The Bad Brains hoody, some Arc, and Mont Blank and are on sale as well.

hey dunkin - you got the field coat right? is it holding up in the winter so far? according to my search ml seemed to think it was on the thin side

yeah i have the field coat but quite honestly I have only worn it once (way too many jackets). the day i wore it was a pretty crisp fall day, about 45 degrees, and it was good against the wind. it is on the thinner side and if its much colder out, than that most people will need layers but i generally I get hot pretty easily

i'm actually thinking of selling mine just cause i dont think i will really wear it that often....

Sweatpants are on sale. I think it was $76, kinda pissed I alrdy copped but whatever. Northface are lame in my opinion, very girly. New camp caps are not the best although the herringbone one looks better than the houndstooth one. I got a pair of Vans Chukka Low for $34, a real steal. They even had some olympic beanies out for you beasts.

When did the Neighborhood stuff drop last year? Guessing that will be replaced with Visvim this year

last year was the very end of December. but who knows now. the sale isn't usually until february. up is down, blah blah blah.

one possibility is that they're planning on releasing a lot more and this sale is a mid-year thing to clear the shelves...

last year was the very end of December. but who knows now. the sale isn't usually until february. up is down, blah blah blah.

yeah, i had floated this theory earlier. my understanding is that in japan, new year's is a major shopping holiday - so, being that this release (as well as the nbhd) is self-evidently targetted towards the japanese market it would make sense

everyone's moved up their sales, retail is crazy competitive this year for obvious reasons